Monday, October 12, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 06:03 We just saw Straya off to the airport. I hate this part. #
  • 07:04 The showy Leo Moon is now in your 6th House of Employment, yet... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 16:19 almost ready to board & i keep thinkin...I'm s STILL jealous Heather/shame! (you know why!) #
  • 16:29 twitpic.com/lb9eb - I won 3 times @ Sun am brunch. woot sometimes I guess it is good to be me! ;p #
  • 16:32 twitpic.com/lb9tq - Heather & parents #
  • 16:33 twitpic.com/lb9z2 - Sherrilyn Kenyon busting up when she was mooned by my bear! #
  • 16:35 twitpic.com/lbaap - Pat O'Briens...where I forgot to take a pic by the shiny flaming fountain! #
  • 16:39 twitpic.com/lbavl - my 1st Hurricaine. I think I like the Pirate's Punch better. #
  • 17:23 aye...drama pn the broading! rain delay. drunk passenger was kicked off. & a cat was boarded! gah! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: