Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 06:40 There may be stress that arises from your desire to escape to ... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 13:37 Ok, minions...I think I missed the announcement... is SK under @_sanctuary or @kenyonsherrilyn now? *confused* 0.o #
  • 13:38 @Faol lol...yes, was talking about USC. Meant to dm that as I was still up the hill. #
  • 13:50 Thanks, Sherri (@kenyonsherrilyn)! @Faol I think it's her! lol. I tried to link to _sanctuary & it says it doesn't exist now. #
  • 13:50 @Faol I had asked if USC was winning yesterday. that's all. #
  • 13:53 @cicicross lol...that's what I say! Like I need any help being confuzzled! hey, quiet in the peanut gallery, @Faol! #
  • 13:54 @Faol aye, please don't tell me you drank all your nyquil at once! #
  • 13:57 lol, turning the tables again are ya? What I find most disturbing is that he wasn't there for you! @davenavarro6767 twitvid.com/ED704 #
  • 13:59 @Faol tsk, tsk. Didn't even invite me. *sigh* #
  • 14:00 @Faol lmao! good point! I would've. #
  • 14:05 @Faol nope...was hiding from the family while visiting them up in the high desert. #
  • 14:10 Went visiting 4 tia's bday & family time. Came back 2 a broken water pipe. aye, I always say nothing good ever comes from this bonding crap. #
  • 14:11 @c2s o.0 Who gave you all rainbows in your Lucky Charms today? *ebil eyes you* #
  • 14:14 @tripbreaker somehow that just resonates as to why the Burger King himself disturbs me! #
  • 14:17 @c2s lo l...ok. I'll give you that. Just grumpy over broken H2O pipe. grrr. Although, I have been reading Sword of Darkness quite a bit 2day! #
  • 14:19 I usually end up with a headache when we all get together. They're easier to take in small groups & doses! @Faol & @sinoo7 #
  • 15:46 Bon Jovi documentary! somehow. someway. i'm seeing them this tour! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: