Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 01:21 aye... @afinefrenzy is playing the House of Blues in NOLA on 10/22. of course. Voodoofest on Halloween weekend...gah! #
  • 01:32 @blodeuedd83 wow. Your avi freaked me out! Good one! #
  • 01:35 @Faol lmao...had no idea you were off and running around the country again! be safe! #
  • 04:19 @blodeuedd83 look atchoo go with those reviews! which reminds me...i need to stop by blogger more often! hope you have a good week! #
  • 04:20 k...really need to go to bed...but was having some fun @IWNBTS & @muse sites. Such good mus ic! #
  • 05:47 A sudden burst of energy today can be useful, for it enables y... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 11:08 @IWNBTS You're welcome! Unfortunately for me, lack of sleep just causes me to become even more spastic than I already am. lol #
  • 11:10 @blodeuedd83 Yes, restful weekend. About to be invaded by family again. Should be good. As long as they go home again. ;p #
  • 17:24 for my fellow bookworms, don't forget to rsvp for P.C. Cast @BittenbyBooks on 10/20. Some awesome prizes! bittenbybooks.com/?p=11900 #
  • 17:26 @Faol had read some of your other tweets re: flirting w/danger by being that USC alum that you are...other peeps' territory! crazy. #
  • 17:29 uh huh...now my damn horrorscope tells me AFTER my day's over! "what's important is that you make a choice & begin your journey right away." #
  • 17:38 Horrors! ...but I actually love Disneyland. @DarkDel Screams queens gone, weekend over, deep breath Disneyland tomorrow - Yikes! #
  • 17:59 39% chance of survival...So screwed! @BookChickCity What are your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse..?tinyurl.com/yj6dbsa #
  • 18:03 Have the great pic of @diannalove in her K-con speech looking like she doing MJ's Thriller...zombie hands! Now to post...@Faol help! #
  • 18:16 Help a girl out! I'd love to go to Voodoo Fest in NOLA! Follow @Howlinwolfnola & let them know I sent you! see deets=> bit.ly/4brIEI #
  • 20:55 @Faol Oh noes! Hope everything's ok & not a long layover! Again, be safe, lady! #
  • 21:02 Oh. My. Effin. Gawd! @PapaRoach is in concert 11.23.09!!! Who wants to go with me??? ♫ blip.fm/~f1sdv #
  • 21:12 Holy hell....311 is @ Pechang a on 11.11.09! sweet! Now if I could only to STP, Slipknot, & Jane's in NOLA @ Voo... ♫ blip.fm/~f1suz #
  • 21:20 Love this song! btw...yup. The Bravery is playing X103.9 Halloween Horror Fest. Have I told you how much I ador... ♫ blip.fm/~f1t86 #
  • 21:27 oh, and Jet is playing with @paparoach. *sigh* I must find a way to be there. ♫ blip.fm/~f1tl4 #
  • 21:32 @MaggieMae1969 nope not at all! so many damn good concerts happening & i'm freaking broke! FML!! #
  • 21:43 @MaggieMae1969 Did you see the VIP upgrade for @paparoach? $100 for m&g. uuummm...ya know anyway to make some quick $$$? ;p #
  • 22:10 @MaggieMae1969 oh, damn. I forgot my tags are due! *headdesk* #
  • 22:12 @Isis_Nocturne @maggiemae1969 yes...it majorly sucks ass. But then I guess I could work overtime. o.0 meh. #
  • 22:19 Quite a few of the bands I want to see are @ clubs. I've never been a club?ber? hmm Seems I'm in my own special version of a midlife crisis. #
  • 22:26 I love the name: Cupcake Vineyards! www.cupcakevineyard.com/ @cupcakeblog #
  • 22:28 @Isis_Nocturne @maggiemae1969 yup...I want Ash's black plastic! #
  • 22:30 @Isis_Nocturne aaaw, girl. I'm sorry. I'll shut it. I'll try to remember to be grateful for my job tomorrow @ 0500 when I'm getting up. bleh #
  • 22:33 @wackymondo hhmmm. I suppose that's ok for someone younger, but I find it strange for someone in their late 30's to be going to clubs alone. #
  • 22:35 lol, Mags! You crack me up. I really do want to see Papa Roach. So I'll just have to get over it! @MaggieMae1969 @wackymondo #
  • 22:37 @MaggieMae1969 @Isis_Nocturne lol...I agree re: Ash. Now Savitar...he'd probably just make us disappear & Jaden...I hate to ask! >.< #
  • 22:41 @Isis_Nocturne I love cupcakes. So simple to have fun with. Trying to decorate a cake seems like such a production! Good for your friend! #
  • 22:43 @Isis_Nocturne hhhhmmm... mehNope! I think the gods are too fickle. #
  • 22:48 @Isis_Nocturne lol...that may work! #
  • 22:50 Ok, I leave u w/this: @shitmydadsays " I like the dog. If he can't eat it, or fuck it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that." ...Night all! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: