Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 05:31 The picky Virgo Moon is in your 7th House of Partnerships, sug... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 13:13 Issues/drama at work. *eyes to heaven* I shoulda stayed on vacay in New Orleans! #
  • 14:12 got the next 3 weekends off. I'll try not bitch so much about my life sucking butt so much! lol #
  • 22:19 Life goes on w/out any breaks...Dreaming on & on of better days|So many things 2 get done|Everyone's here a cho... ♫ blip.fm/~euqor #
  • 22:26 I want to live in fire| With all the taste I desire ♫ blip.fm/~euqz4 #
  • 22:49 I need some peace of mind, no fear of what's behind.|You think you've won this fight, you've only lost your min... ♫ blip.fm/~eurwo #
  • 22:58 You could be my unintended|Choice to live my life extended...Ill be there as soon as I can|But Im busy mending ... ♫ blip.fm/~eus87 #
  • 23:06 I just needed music tonight...ya feel me? *The life I think about|Is so much better than this|I never thought I... ♫ blip.fm/~eusic #
  • 23:16 I hear voices in my head|They council me|They understand... ♫ blip.fm/~eusv1 #
  • 23:17 @hardlynormal I'll do it...slap you that is. *evil grin* #
  • 23:18 hmmmm...perhaps I should go to bed. Can't seem to play nice... heeee. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: