Saturday, January 02, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:17 Your mind may wander off course today and you could even lose ... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 07:28 i think andy done did it. (dead until dark) and yes...i try to figure the who done it @ movies too. want to catch sherlock holmes w/me? ;) #
  • 08:18 oooooo. i was wrong! wooohoo! i'll being right, but i like being surprised even better! (Dead until dark) #
  • 10:49 finished dead until dark which i find entertaining so far. i'll contiue w/that pile of tbr. think i still like sam better than bill. #
  • 10:50 eric is intriguing. jason seems doomed for trouble if on ly bcuz he's sookie's brother. And Bubba! heh. #
  • 13:41 @Isis_Nocturne I'd turn into a SamBot 1st I think. Hi, @MaggieMae1969. @Faol $*#%$*! My mind is perfectly fin... o.0 #
  • 14:12 @Faol what were we discussing? 0.o *snicker* stupid 'scopes. Thought those weren't real anyway, then they have to go & be insightful! sheez #
  • 14:13 @Isis_Nocturne lol... I didn't realize that this was an issue. But now I'm informed & will refrain from becoming a Bot. #
  • 14:16 @Isis_Nocturne btw...I do like Bill. I thi nk he's good to Sookie. Not sure I like the Mine mentality which seems different than the BDB one. #
  • 14:17 Be a lemming! We'll throw a party! @trelaina Hell yeah! RT @smexybooks: 3 more followers until I reach 1,000....should I throw a party? #
  • 14:19 But then I reeeeeeeeally like the Brotherhood. mmmm @isis_nocturne #
  • 14:21 @Isis_Nocturne hhhhmmm... Maybe I should watch the series. Will it mess w/my head if I do both @ the same time? (shushz @faol) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: