Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:24 If you don't want everyone to know what you're up to now, you ... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 12:07 kheh. Claire from Morganville Vampires: "She could have done a whole semesterof kissing w/Shane. Intense peronal study. With lab classes." #
  • 13:39 thunder & lightning! very cool. well it would if i we're back in WY where there's less things to strike. Like all these freakin power poles! #
  • 13:49 wow. are you watching this storm? it's gray & gloomy enough 4 the street lights to turn on. Terribly beautiful. Stay safe fellow SoCal-ans #
  • 19:10 "Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?" RT @sara_brookes The matrix has you... #
  • 19:13 @LorelieBrown what?! for real? Or in the show? I really need to sit and what that again. #
  • 19:15 nnnnnnoooooooooooooo! *slo-mo tackle that doesn't make it* rt @blipfm "We're going down for maintenance..." #
  • 19:17 @LorelieBrown I watch it every so often. Hopelessly lost in the background story, but I enjoy watching reruns. I have the 1st 2 season dvd's #
  • 19:46 Ok. I feel violated. I just found out that Google maps has pix of your home when you plug in your addy. O.O twas totally creepy. So not good #
  • 19:47 @LdyDisney that's the beauty of the recipe. Can add any veggies you want. #
  • 19:52 Finished Dead Girls' Dance/Morganville Vampire series bk2. Yup. I like it. Will continue to read this series. Luckily I have book 3! ^,^ #
  • 19:58 Oh, wow! Sat. April 17th @ Coachella: MUSE! FAITH NO MORE! MGMT. COHEED & CAMBRIA! DEVO! #
  • 20:03 WHAT?! LOA Bk3 is coming out??? wooohhooo @kenyonsherrilyn #
  • 20:05 I nominate @kenyonsherrilyn for a Shorty Award in #literature because...The Simi will BBQ us if we don't vote for her. bit.ly/shorty #
  • 23:21 AAAAAAAAH! YOUR BACK! *running tackle* See what happens when @blipfm is outta comission? I end up a fakakta Sa... ♫ blip.fm/~jf2ce #
  • 23:24 @LEVS: "Great song vi@D_Doyle ... – Big Girls Don't Cry@ducks2007 @PokerBlundersRadio @stena @atticus5 @sir_edw... ♫ blip.fm/~jf2fl #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: