Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 00:42 If someone appears to be overly critical today, it may be a re... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 12:34 @wackymondo I come back to find you mocking my music selections...again?! #
  • 12:35 @wackymondo I'd be offended, but I know we disagree on music. And you showed me the way to Pizza Kiln. ^.~ #
  • 12:52 Hope your weekend's been good to you!@ladypn @justgraham ♫ blip.fm/~k4gxt #
  • 12:55 That sounds like an amazing festival to go to! I'd l ike to go there & to the Halloween one in New Orleans some ... ♫ blip.fm/~k4h6z #
  • 12:58 @wackymondo WHAT! gah. I haven't been there in a while. This makes me sad. I can't remember the owner lady's name anymore. #
  • 12:59 @wackymondo Is she running the new place? I will have to find it. Actually, the new locale may be better for me since I work in Loma Linda. #
  • 13:05 @wackymondo omg, that sounds good! What is her name? I remember Jeremy I think (brown hair?). They were always nice to me, very welcoming. #
  • 13:06 Found the Cheezy Pizza page: www.myspace.com/cheezypizza for vegan pizza, I will find it! @wackymondo #
  • 13:10 Finished A Taste of Magic by Tracy Madison. Omg...I was lmao on some of the scenes she wrote!! #
  • 13:15 @wackymondo lol. Yeah, well, I can't remember at all. Thanks! #
  • 13:33 hmm I didn't know I had to be motivated enough to have an excuse. @plasticgod So what excuse do you have today for not reaching your goals? #
  • 13:36 Oh yeah, touches my Spanlish heart! @djSantarosa Stand by Me bit.ly/5k0AbL @PlanetRoyce awesome remake *agrees* #
  • 13:45 I favorited a YouTube video -- PRINCE ROYCE -STAND BY ME (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) youtu.be/foyH-TEs9D0?a #
  • 14:15 @Eververse oooopps! I took too long reading the scene! Which was very hot btw! #
  • 14:17 *spews from laughter* @cupofjava1961 If you put lipstick on a shaved Brad Pitt, don't you just wind up with Kim Basinger minus the breasts? #
  • 14:22 @IndieSeed: "Charlotte Gainsbourg procrastinates the afterlife with 'Heaven Can Wait (feat. Beck)'" ♫ blip.fm/~k4mwf #
  • 14:23 @Stolen: "Zombies beyond animalia." ♫ blip.fm/~k4myu #
  • 14:24 awesome song! @NikkiPixel: @Anna_N: "@donnadontplay: "HEY EVERYONE this awesome DJ = @Anna_N = is only (( 3 )) ... ♫ blip.fm/~k4n1p #
  • 14:26 @Anna_N: "They call me Stacy..they call me "her"..they call me Jane, that's not my name!" ♫ blip.fm/~k4n6a #
  • 14:28 Personally, I can do w/out the video, but I like the song & beat. ♫ blip.fm/~k4nbk #
  • 14:35 @Eververse Will do! #
  • 14:52 I subscribed to MarcyLiu's channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/MarcyLiu?feature=autoshare_twitter #
  • 19:22 "I COULD HAVE BEEN AT A BARBECUE!" #
  • 19:26 "Just gettin a feel for the old girl." "No, No, No...leave her alone!" #
  • 19:38 "In the words of my generation. Up. Yours!" #
  • 20:40 @Faol heh. was watching Indepence Day. And I'm stuck at home w/t his stupid toe. Seriously, it's gotta stop. #
  • 20:47 Another freakin 10 Years song... "Change my attempt good intentions |Limbs tied, skin tight| Self inflicted his... ♫ blip.fm/~k590x #
  • 20:51 #MyGrammyAwards "Sickest Song to come out of freakin left field" Snuff by Slipknot. So, What would YOU award? @... ♫ blip.fm/~k5988 #
  • 20:52 "#MyGrammyAwards "Wicked Video" Snuff by Slipknot. So, What would YOU award? @x1039 @latino963" ♫ blip.fm/~k599v #
  • 20:59 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Concert Performance of 2009" I actually have a tie, here's one: Jane's Addiction (see @da... ♫ blip.fm/~k59kq #
  • 21:25 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Concert Performance of 2009" I actually have a tie, here's the 2nd: @PapaRoach ♫ blip.fm/~k5as7 #
  • 21:37 #MyGrammyAwards "Best New Artist (to Me)" I Will Never Be The Same @IWNBTS ♫ blip.fm/~k5bax #
  • 21:38 @Faol Shut up. #
  • 21:46 #MyGrammyAwards "My Aaaawww Song": World So Cold by Three Days Grace ♫ blip.fm/~k5bog #
  • 21:57 @IWNBTS Well, this is good since my awards are being held in my room. o.0 hmm, that didn't type out the exactly the... yeah. #
  • 22:02 #MyGrammyAwards "Cool Artist found on MySpace that Made It Happen" @WhiteRabbits ♫ blip.fm/~k5cbi #
  • 22:07 #MyGrammyAwards "Because They Rock" @BreakingBenj Oh, and yes, they did come out with an awesome new album too! ♫ blip.fm/~k5cie #
  • 22:10 #MyGrammyAwards "Best New Philosophical Song...to rock to." Ain't No Rest for the Wicked by Cage The Elephant ♫ blip.fm/~k5cmb #
  • 22:14 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Theme Song for a Movie Trailer" (9 theme) Welcome Home by Coheed & Cambria ♫ blip.fm/~k5crx #
  • 22:20 #MyGrammyAwards "Artist Who Might Be My New Queen": Muse ♫ blip.fm/~k5d0t #
  • 22:22 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Song in an Animated Film" Friends on the Other Side in The Princess & The Frog ♫ blip.fm/~k5d3s #
  • 22:26 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Make Me Feel Not So...Odd...Song": Odd One @SickPuppies ♫ blip.fm/~k5d8g #
  • 22:28 #MyGrammyAwards &quo t;Best I Don't Know Why I Like Him Artist/Song" Beautiful by Eminem ♫ blip.fm/~k5dc8 #
  • 22:35 #MyGrammyAwards "Awesome Song to Listen While Driving On SoCal Freeways": Ride to California by Paper Tongues ♫ blip.fm/~k5dli #
  • 22:37 #MyGrammyAwards "Awesome Song to Listen While Driving On SoCal Freeways": Ride to California by Paper Tongues (... ♫ blip.fm/~k5dn0 #
  • 22:39 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Cover Song" Heartless by The Fray (I think it was in 2009...at least that's when I heard ... ♫ blip.fm/~k5dp1 #
  • 2 2:44 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Attempt at a Comeback Even Though I Didn't Know They'd Left": Overcome by Creed ♫ blip.fm/~k5dva #
  • 22:50 #MyGrammyAwards "Best New Artist I Was Fortunate Enough to See in Concert" Street Sweeper Social Club @streetsweep ♫ blip.fm/~k5e2d #
  • 22:55 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Song to Bop to While Driving with the Windows Down in SoCal": Sinner by Big B (yeah, I kn... ♫ blip.fm/~k5e7t #
  • 22:58 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Reggaeton Song that took me Freakin Forever to Find": Dime Si Te Vas Con El by Flex featu... ♫ blip.fm/~k5eay #
  • 23:00 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Christian Song" Slow Fade by Casting Crowns ♫ blip.fm/~k5ed9 #
  • 23:02 #MyGrammyAwards "My Guilty Pleasure Song": Dead & Gone by TI featuring Justin Timberlake ♫ blip.fm/~k5eez #
  • 23:05 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Song on the NCIS Soundtrack #1": Kangaroo Cry by Blue October ♫ blip.fm/~k5ei6 #
  • 23:08 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Album I Picked Up because of the Cover Art": Kerli ♫ blip.fm/~k5elb #
  • 23:11 #MyGrammyAwar ds "Best Reggaeton Song that Makes Me Want One of Him": Mi Cama Huele a Ti by Tito "El Bambino" ♫ blip.fm/~k5enm #
  • 23:16 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Reggaeton Song that Makes Me Shake It Like Shakira": Hasta Abajo by Don Omar featuring Da... ♫ blip.fm/~k5esq #
  • 23:20 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Song that Makes Want to Take Him Up on His Offer": Baby by Me by 50 Cent ♫ blip.fm/~k5ews #
  • 23:31 #MyGrammyAwards "Best New Holiday Song": Better Days by Goo Goo Dolls ♫ blip.fm/~k5f71 #
  • 23:32 #MyGram myAwards "Best Daddy Yankee Song": Ella Me Levanto by...Daddy Yankee. Wha?! He deserves his own category... ♫ blip.fm/~k5f88 #
  • 23:34 #MyGrammyAwards "Best Made Tear Up/Love Song": Just Breathe by Pearl Jam ♫ blip.fm/~k5f9o #
  • 23:37 *waves* @ladypn Glad you had a great weekend! Here's to a great week! lol "Hi @dd03! Yes, its been a great week... ♫ blip.fm/~k5fcl #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: