Monday, January 18, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:21 The Moon's return to your empathetic sign today offsets your d... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 10:37 Blue is for Nightmares was an ok read. Maybe 3 outta 5 Midnight Swirls (my Godiva rating). Have 4 books in series, will continue...later. #
  • 10:42 Starting Glass Houses (The Morganville VampiresüBook1) by Rachel Caine. I guess it's YA week @RavenousReadr. #
  • 16:28 @LdyDisney My tatertot casserole: sautee onion & mushrooms. + mixed veggies, +a vegan sauce(replaces large can mushroom soup) season 2taste. #
  • 16:29 @LdyDisney Also, add a cooked meat: brown ham/turkey burger. I boil chicken w/Mrs. Dash. Combine all into baking dish. Cover top w/tots. #
  • 16:33 @LdyDisney Bake according to tot instructions. twitpic.com/ql14m , twitpic.com/ql8m4 , twitpic.com/ql9o8 #
  • 16:40 RT @vegankitten FINALLY! @HotKnivez is on Twitter! (Thanks @quarrygirl!) #
  • 17:10 Think I prefer the style of writing in the Morganville Vampires to the Color series I was reading. Just a style difference. #
  • 18:10 aayyyy eee! power outage. I was reading! #
  • 18:12 candle time! #
  • 18:15 oh damn. lights are back on. it was kinda nice with all that wavering candlelight. think i leave it on for a bit. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: