Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:32 Your faith in your friends can be a true gift to them, but tod... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 07:45 Finished Club Dead which I think I like the best so far. Really Alcide. Series is a pretty easy read. Maybe due the 1st POV. #
  • 07:46 Sookie series doesn't seem to be as complicated as say the BDB series. But that's not a bad thing. Each have their place for me. #
  • 07:48 As 4 the 1st POV, take that back. The Odd Thomas series can get complicated & it's in 1st person. Did I ever tell you how I ♥ Oddie? #
  • 07:49 wooohoo my 1st ever "best t weet of the year"! (even if it's only a few days into the new year! lol) @limecello #
  • 07:53 sooo many good books out today! I still being good re:book buying hiatus. Good thing I have 7 Sookies to get thru (well, 4 now)! #
  • 07:54 Books I rrrrrreally need: @yasminegalenorn's Bone Magic (out 2day), @ann_aguirre's Double Blind, as well as Covet by the WARDen. #
  • 07:55 I'm sure there are more, but that's all i can think of off the top of my head. Is there a new @nalinisingh out yet/soon? #
  • 07:59 OH, **&*&^&^$^%#@))!!!! I FORGOT TO SEND MY RELEASE STATEMENT! GAAAH! @cheesecake @faol (she's gonna kill me) O.O #
  • 08:08 @sara_brookes oh good, I'm so glad that didn't come out the wrong way. I'm really enjoying the series. Glad I have many to read in a row!lol #
  • 08:14 @KamikazeKitty I see transformation as a part of a "natural" process say for shifters. Transmutation I see as more unnatural. I guess the... #
  • 08:15 @KamikazeKitty root word "mutate" leads me there. I see that as process that is alters 1 that normally doesn't shift, like the lady... #
  • 08:16 @KamikazeKitty professor in Harry Potter. They do spells to change shape, don't they? Li ke when Hermione's 1/2 cat when the spell goes wrong #
  • 08:17 @KamikazeKitty ok...not an expert as you can tell, but those were my thoughts. ;p #
  • 08:18 @KatiD Thank you! #
  • 08:22 @sara_brookes ^__^ I want to read at least 1 more, just to see if Sookie makes the Vampire Queen crazy w/having the info! lol #
  • 08:24 @LdyDisney I heard that 4day passes are already sold out! o.0 Right, @isis_nocturne @faol? #
  • 08:26 oh thou blessed coffee, how ♥ thee! #
  • 08:38 mmmmm! #TraderJoe's gluten & dairy free homestyle frozen pancakes w/peanut butter (protein!) & Aunt Jemima syrup! *grubbin* #
  • 08:49 I don't know why this just struck me, other than my earlier comparison of sooki & oddie series. But. Elvis appears in both series! hmmm. #
  • 17:36 @Faol ummmm...i already forgot. *wincing* #
  • 17:43 @Faol ummmm....so I owe you cheesecake factory some time in the future. O.O #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: