Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:20 You can be quite headstrong today about your career objectives... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 22:08 @Faol aye, who knows if I'd have the time & funds if @breakingbenj showed up in SoCal...but I can dream, right @isis_nocturne? ^_^ #
  • 22:12 Got off work 2 find my niece here! I made cookies for dinner! my batch is just finishing now! yuummmmie! oatmeal peanutbutter w/pecans! #
  • 22:20 @heidenkind thank goodness i dvr'd my NCIS fix! was visiting & baking with my niece. #
  • 22: 23 @Isis_Nocturne @faol hhmmm...perhaps we should roadtrip to THEM (@breakingbenj)? Y'know instead of Kcon in New Orle... pfft. Along w/NOLA! #
  • 22:40 @Isis_Nocturne what's Paley membership? I know, comic con would be nice to go to. #
  • 22:41 #qotd "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knowt & hang on." FDR, 32nd US President (as seen in the newspaper the other day) #
  • 22:43 @heidenkind I really like your dog. #
  • 22:47 tie a knowt? wth? can you tell i've been up since just before 0500? (btw, that was "tie a knot&qu ot;) #
  • 22:54 listening to "Bella Morte - As Night Calls" ♫ beta.blip.fm/~j3nk6 #
  • 22:59 listening to "Bella Morte - Find Forever Gone music video" ♫ beta.blip.fm/~j3np5 #
  • 23:03 listening to "'Mess of Me' - Switchfoot (Official Music Video) NEW Single 2009 [HD]" ♫ blip.fm/~j3ntb #
  • 23:07 listening to "50 Cent - 50 Cent - Many Men" ♫ blip.fm/~j3nx9 #
  • 23:09 listening to "3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone (Album Version)" ♫ beta.blip.fm/~j3nze #
  • 23:12 acoustical @PapaRoach ♫ beta.blip.fm/~j3o24 #
  • 23:15 @CooperHarris: And u must change patterns all we trained Or n'er regain peace u seek Now u hear me, 4 the ... ♫ beta.blip.fm/~j3o54 #
  • 23:21 think i'm done. night all. ~Queen: Another One Bites the Dust ♫ beta.blip.fm/~j3oak #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: