Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 10:24 what a beautiful gray drizzly day! coffee in my secret santa starbucks mug, oatmeal pb cookies & dvr'd NCIS! *bliss* #
  • 11:17 aaaaw! ♥ DiNozzo ♥ #
  • 11:28 James Caveizel in Count of Monte Cristo. yowzza #
  • 14:00 Of course your feelings make total sense to you, but the troub... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 22:24 resident evil marathon with my bestie! *good times* #
  • 23:11 @ladypn: "Sweet baby, I need fresh blood... ♫ blip.fm/~j5cjt #
  • 23:13 listening to "Staind - For You" ♫ blip.fm/~j5cm2 #
  • 23:14 listening to "Hero - Chad Kroeger featuring Josey Scott" ♫ blip.fm/~j5cmf #
  • 23:17 @missingmimi: ""Shaman's Harvest -- Dragonfly"" ♫ blip.fm/~j5cqm #
  • 23:30 @CloudStrife: "@paramore - Brick by Boring Brick" ♫ blip.fm/~j5d2b #
  • 23:35 @Mollykills: "oh, I know. we just broke up. it still hurts but we both agree it's for the best. @kylebw: "Drug... ♫ blip.fm/~j5d6o #
  • 23:38 one of my faves! @vlvl: "I am flattered by your fascination with me " ♫ blip.fm/~j5d9m #
  • 23:39 @vlvl: "I am flattered by your fascination with me " ♫ blip.fm/~j5day #
  • 23:41 @ladypn: "Hear you laughing & my soul is safe" ♫ blip.fm/~j5dcb #
  • 23:51 listening to "Jethro Tull - Nursie" ♫ blip.fm/~j5dls #
  • 23:55 'cuz it's a fave & it features Milla Jovovich from the Resident Evil movies (which I just marathoned). ;p ♫ blip.fm/~j5dpl #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: