Thursday, January 07, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 01:24 You might have a very intuitive take on your life, as if you a... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 21:33 @DariaDAMMIT no I haven't. I'm already on bk 6. Can u believe it...I left it at frakkin work! gah #
  • 21:33 @Faol ooooooooo. your neck must get tired. #
  • 21:59 loves it! ~Yeah, I don't wanna hurt,|There's so much in this world to make me bleed|Stay with me,|You're a... ♫ beta.blip.fm/~ivall #
  • 22:16 just felt like some daddy yankee � � beta.blip.fm/~ivb7g #
  • 22:18 listening to "Don Omar Ft. Daddy Yankee - Hasta Abajo (Official Remix)(Original)" ♫ beta.blip.fm/~ivbad #
  • 22:37 why do I like 50? I just do. ~Baby by Me~ ♫ beta.blip.fm/~ivbwh #
  • 22:42 World So Cold by 3 Days Grace: i'm too young to lose my soul|i'm too young to feel this old|for so long i'... ♫ beta.blip.fm/~ivc2b #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: