Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Tweeted

  • 23:55 'cuz it's a fave & it features Milla Jovovich from the Resident Evil movies (which I just marathoned). ;p ♫ blip.fm/~j5dpl #
  • 23:55 PSA @ladypn: "What can you do to help people in Haiti? 1-800-486-HELP or go to AmeriCares.org. Any giving can b... ♫ blip.fm/~j5dqg #
  • 01:19 You may need to take a stand against the pressure you feel fro... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 09:22 squishies are going to disneyland tomorrow & i have to work! *whimpers* #
  • 11:13 Although I hear th at it's a myth, why do so many of us believe strange things happen around the full moon? To me, it seems to be a fact. #
  • 18:42 @katiebabs no I didn't see the centrum commercial but I think I like that idea. Jewelry book = Romance Novel. Yup. I like it. #
  • 21:11 @NyxFan: "@dd03 Thank you much ...Metallica – One (Studio Version) " ♫ blip.fm/~j6zvn #
  • 21:13 @ximon:Thx!!!!@Gen22@liveanletdie@sangessweet@ladypn @Echo_L@BohlianSunshine@LindyLuv@lisa_michele @westham999@... ♫ blip.fm/~j6zx4 #
  • 21:17 @wackymondo crack that whip! #
  • 21:19 @trelaina what?! where, when, how to win Nickelback tix?! Loved that concert! @PapaRoach, Hinder & Nickelback! yeah, good times. #
  • 21:22 @trelaina My sentiments exactly! re: Loved this movie ...Mark Wahlberg Looking to Hatch a Sequel to Four Brothers: bit.ly/5lJ4Iq #
  • 21:45 heh... "so boned" rt: @ohnotheydidnt The Angels Plan to Kill us - We are so Boned - re: Legion bit.ly/5RsBVQ #
  • 21:47 My list to see: Daybr eakers, Legion, Book of Eli, Sherlock Holmes, Princess & the Frog. hmmm, I think there were more. o.0 #
  • 21:57 Pat Benatar is scheduled to play the Fox Theatre this year. I might need to be there. ♫ blip.fm/~j71jj #
  • 22:00 listening to "Goo Goo Dolls - (04) Goo Goo Dolls - Before Its To Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme)" ♫ blip.fm/~j71nk #
  • 22:02 listening to "INXS Mystify Live Michael Hutchense" ♫ blip.fm/~j71pi #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: