Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:20 RT @cupcakeblog @JohnnyCupcakes fan Kelsey talks about her Johnny Cupcakes tattoo and brand loyalty... tinyurl.com/nabg4c #
  • 00:22 trying to wind down so I can get to sleep! Have 0800 appts tomorrow...make that today. #
  • 08:42 Just realized that I'm only 6 lbs away from a goal I set for myself over 4 yrs ago. When I hit it...I get to go SKYDIVING! WOOOHHOOOO! #
  • 08:43 Methinks it's time to get serious about this weight loss/healthy living business. #
  • 08:44 btw...GOOOOD MOOORRRING, Tweeeeps! #
  • 08:58 @FantasyDreamer lol...I suppose I do too. But I've never been so close to a goal I set for myself...without even trying! ^.^ #
  • 08:59 @BigTeazeToys lol. Haven't seen your tweets in quite some time! #
  • 09:01 Fasted last night for life insurance exam this am...I so agree with you, @YasmineGalenorn! I need sustanance! #
  • 09:04 Hiya! @quarrygirl @VeganAvenger Yes, Lucifer's Pizza is on that new list of where to find teese! Is sad sometimes I don't live in LA. ok.NOT #
  • 09:05 PSA @authorsara Check out the contests! $100 gift cards and more! sarataneyhumphreys.com #
  • 09:06 PSA @BittenbyBooks Plz RT: Interview, Chat and Contest with Author Lisa Shearin is LIVE! bittenbybooks.com/?p=7923 #
  • 09:07 PSA @BittenbyBooks Online Release Party and Contest with Author Dakota Cassidy! bittenbybooks.com/?p=7911 #
  • 09:09 PSA @authorsara @BittenbyBooks Still have time to enter iPod Touch giveaway! bittenbybooks.com/?p=7829 #
  • 09:17 ....and last, but NOT least: tinyurl.com/Vote4SIMI ...Wha? 0.o I'm not biased! @BittenbyBooks Plz RT: Savvy Sidekicks Poll is LIVE! #
  • 09:18 Question of the Day: @paranormalTV If you could sense paranormal energy, would you use your powers for the forces of good? #
  • 09:22 Each month, one lucky winner gets a free "signed" eBook of our award-winning fantasy novel "Rowan of the Wood". Just ReTweet! @christinerose #
  • 09:23 PSA for NIN/JA fans: @ericavery first person to finish this frost poem gets 2 tix in toronto: "we dance round in a ring and suppose..." #
  • 09:27 Why does Debbie Macomber have to be in New Orleans today?! @HarlequinBooks She just lives up the coast to me! Ok...so it's FAR up the coast! #
  • 09:31 Re: sensing paranormal energy, I think I would it for the forces of good. But could I pick winning lotto #s too? @paranormalTV #
  • 09:34 What about y'all? Think I'd run into that whole Charmed thing...no using powers for personal gain? hhhmmm...maybe should as @Alyssa_Milano #
  • 09:39 Get 'em Khloe! @KhloeKardashian WIN A DATE WITH KOURTNEY!!!!! tinyurl.com/mm57kw It's payback bitchessss! LOL #
  • 09:41 @arathisiewen lmao...I put in the wrong @ name! I had to redo. Seems like that's all I do these days! redo, redo, redo...gah! #
  • 15:28 @Isis_Nocturne @maggiemae1969 uuummm...I say the lotto's easier! heheheh Then it can be any male I want! ^.~ #
  • 15:28 @HarlequinBooks that's ok...I'm in SoCal. So WA is still quite a ways away! Thanks though! #
  • 15:31 Hey, I broke 300! waaait a minute....I bet that damn kitty spammed me again! #
  • 15:32 yup....the kitty's back. It's like a frakkin Hydra...cut off a head & it grows right back! gggggrrrr! #
  • 16:28 RT @YasmineGalenorn New link for four of my nonfiction: bit.ly/cXftD #
  • 16:30 Someone who puts his faith into action @hardlynormal whrrl.com/experience... making new friends & doing our best to love on someone #
  • 16:41 $$$ For Eric @trent_reznor Signed collectible complete boards from @tonyhawk & signed NIN SILL CDs available store.nin.com/helperic/ #
  • 16:44 Jane's Addiction * @perryfarrell @davenavarro6767 @ericavery @stephenperkins* Offering Cool backstage experience bit.ly/1CqU2 #Eric #
  • 17:01 eeeewww. Poor pig. @MFZARMonday RT @LostZombies: Visual Evidence of How the Swine Flu Started bit.ly/jy5Et #
  • 17:19 aren't you going, @RavenousReadr? @LorelieBrown ...Who's going to RWA Nationals in DC? #
  • 17:20 excellent song! @krystyna81 My wrist hurts from attempting "Don't Fear The Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult on expert on Rock Band. Never again. #
  • 17:21 completely envious! @graceandmanners Hanging with @divisionary... He's currently watching NIN on the side of the stage. Be envious everyone. #
  • 17:32 rt @ashleyladd Best thing I heard today: I don't want to be rich or famous. I just want to feed hungry children. #
  • 20:08 is sad...work this weekend! @s_g_browne Breathers... reading & signing at Borders in Costa Mesa 6/6 at 2PM #zombietalk bit.ly/oUcpQ #
  • 20:16 I missed this when the blog came out! @RandomGoodStuff Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog out on DVD today: bit.ly/12U2rh via: @criticker #
  • 20:31 RT @collective_soul Here's the first radio single that will be hitting soon! TWITTER EXCLUSIVE bit.ly/1aDHRj #
  • 20:34 lmao...are peeps DRAMA or what? @trent_reznor re: ONCE AGAIN: EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH JA AND THE TOUR. #
  • 20:47 YAY...2 of my faves together! @YasmineGalenorn & @BittenbyBooks! This Thursday Q&A + giveaway! bittenbybooks.com/?p=7958 RSVP! #
  • 20:49 @trent_reznor *sigh* I miss the ArbyQ. bbq goodness. For. Real. #
  • 23:15 note to self @davenavarro6767's bday is on 6.7.09! If his myspace is correct. Not sure why I need to remember that...but it's now in my faqs #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: