Tuesday, June 09, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 07:06 freakin comp class for work! gah #
  • 07:31 @YasmineGalenorn so far...I'm liking DM. & I think Wilbur = Harold. heh...my class is boring me already. peeking at book. #
  • 08:51 i'm FREE! hittin 42nd street bagel! #
  • 09:10 twitpic.com/6z8o9 - apple cinnamon bagel w/PB strawberries iced cinnamon latte w/soy & good book! #
  • 09:11 o. m. g. strawberries are deeelish! name change: now East Coast Bagel Cafe....errrr? #
  • 10:52 bad: still itchy & deformed left eye from donut i ate on sun. good: blended cinnamon latte w/soy to go! mmmmm #
  • 10:57 damn donut's affecting mental satus as well! ...make that my OTHER left eye! *handicapped eye roll* #
  • 11:54 home... Mortal Kombat on. One of the best theme songs evah!! #
  • 12:17 Mystery Diagnosis on TLC is good! #
  • 13:11 @blodeuedd83 awwww! so sweet! We'll just use the codes so you don't have to waste money mailing it! Will dm my email! #
  • 13:13 @blodeuedd83 hhmmm...that's a good plan. Where will you teach? Do you need a doctorate to teach @ Uni level? #
  • 13:16 @kresleycole lol...I had to look up the meaning of inorite! so bad at the slang. #
  • 13:23 lol. hear ya go, @FantasyDreamer! ♫ blip.fm/~7xj9o #
  • 14:18 @RavenousReadr hey girl, I'm going to be trying in 2 fridays, 6/19. did you decide to try Ontario or is it too much of a price difference? #
  • 14:29 Finally, someone wants me for my brain! lol @LostZombies A way to a zombie's heart is through your brains #zombiepickuplines #
  • 14:31 PC savvie needed @LostZombies I want to put a twitter widget on website that will track a hashtag, does anyone know how to do that? #
  • 14:33 PSA! @Afsoon I finished the poster! RT @BakeMeUp: Check it! Post it! Print it! Email it! Lick it (yes it's vegan)! twitpic.com/6zx3v #
  • 14:35 PSA: @X1039 watch the laker game tonight at Zendejas in corona with x1039! #
  • 14:40 @toniandrews oh gawd. The Kite Runner. I can't imagine seeing it in film. I threw the book, cried, was so angry. I loved the book, but dayum #
  • 20:50 Hope the road is treating y'all well! @tmorello Jane's Ocean Size: "I wanna be more like the ocean/no talking and all ACTION". Me too. #
  • 20:51 @meljean seriously? shoot. will have to wait for dvd. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: