Friday, June 05, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 05:08 Interview & contest with one of my fave authors, @YasmineGalenorn at @BittenbyBooks bittenbybooks.com/?p=8027 Open through 6.10.09 #
  • 05:54 Thank you, @criticker! #followfriday @CannesBuzz @Quicky @dd03 @EricWK #
  • 05:56 @barbaravey duct tape cures everything...like windex. For. Real. #
  • 06:00 RT @barbaravey PW blog: WW Ladies Book Blurbs and Your Turn Friday tinyurl.com/kl3zwu Let everyone know what you're reading! #
  • 08:36 @davenavarro6767 so would if i could! damn...would be nice to see the NIN/JA tour again! #
  • 08:58 Did you know that @swagbucks has a "limited edition print" of @perryfarrell? sweet! tinyurl.com/o2x95k #
  • 09:27 It's National Donut Day! Pick up a Free Krispy Kreme @ participating store or @DunkinDonut with a drink purchase (think)! I ♥ donuts #
  • 09:29 It's National Donut Day! Pick up a Free Krispy Kreme @ participating store or @DunkinDonuts with a drink purchase (think)! I ♥ donuts REDO! #
  • 09:29 aye! can never get tpeeps names right! sorry had to fix that! #
  • 09:55 @DakotaCassidy congrats on the book deal with Berkley! #
  • 18:16 WTH!!! Simi's losing! Go Vote! tinyurl.com/Vote4SIMI @BittenbyBooks Plz RT: Savvy Sidekicks Poll is LIVE! #
  • 18:17 I'm cooking up wonderful D'Elias Grinders...ok...so I'm foraging. still yummy! #
  • 23:01 Thanks for the follow friday! @Ambersonian & @ACRead #
  • 23:02 @MaggieMae1969 oh, poo. Simi's in 3rd. #
  • 23:08 One of these Fridays I will have time to do the dang #followfriday thang! I have groups of stuff I want to mention! music, book stuff...etc! #
  • 23:15 Needed to hear this again. Snuff by Slipnot*So if you love me let me go|And run away before I know|My heart is ... ♫ blip.fm/~7q90l #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: