Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 17:07 That's my girl! @Afsoon NIИ ...@nineinchnails @trent_reznor #
  • 17:12 @Afsoon Oh, yes...good for many types of workouts! #
  • 17:13 I've been remiss... @davenavarro6767 Happy Belated Birthday! #
  • 17:18 @MaggieMae1969 Hey, girl! Just saying hi. How was your weekend? #
  • 17:20 Finished Veil of Midnight. I really enjoyed this one. Renata kicked some major tail. zomg....Andreas! Gonna start picking away at Ashes. #
  • 17:41 @YasmineGalenorn hhhmmm...does this include icons/avi's made for LJ, etc? When I've made stuff, I credit the artist on my icon lj. Thanks. #
  • 17:42 I really need to clear out my following/followers...300+. Really? I know I don't tweet that many peeps. #
  • 17:43 Trueblood starts tonight? sheesh...I missed the whole 1st season! #
  • 19:21 @YasmineGalenorn oooo...Thanks for the heads up! I hadn't seen that pick of Trillian yet. It's wonderful! I will snag the icons for LJ! thx #
  • 19:24 @VeganAvenger @maggiemae1969 @arathisiewen @light474 lol...yup iz fake. Try 2 dvr it & catch up later on season1 if it's available ondemand. #
  • 19:51 @YasmineGalenorn oh yes! I just finished browsing. I keep meaning to send for a Swag bag! #
  • 19:53 @YasmineGalenorn btw...All of those pics are hot, but for some reason, I truly dig Morio's portrait! #
  • 19:54 @YasmineGalenorn Woohooo! Will do. I'll send a request the last week of June then. Thanks! #
  • 19:58 @FantasyDreamer YOU TOO?!! It happens to me all the time! That's how I ended up with Veil of Midnight unread in my TBR! #
  • 20:01 @christinerose ugh...we bred & mutated them back in my hometown in Wyoming. Dayum things leave major scars & welts. #
  • 20:03 @meljean aaaawww! Don't hate on the Tink!!! ^.~ #
  • 20:06 @FantasyDreamer Yes...plus randomly walking through book aisle & seeing all the sparklies. Just can't help myself! #
  • 20:13 @ericavery Hope you all get some rest! Enjoy your free days! #
  • 20:14 RT: @authorsara Brain Candy Wrapped in Eye Candy! A great summer read! "The Amoveo Legacy" in PAPERBACK! See the reviews bit.ly/e1f5c #
  • 22:22 PSA: @GoDairyFree Vegan "Cheese" Comparison - Teese, Cheezly, Sheese, and Follow Your Heart / Vegan Gourmet tinyurl.com/kqareh #
  • 22:24 Missed out on claiming tv to watch True Blood, but that's ok since I need to watch the 1st season still! Is this the 2nd season? hhhmmm. #
  • 22:31 Not a winner, hope for tomorrow! @BittenbyBooks All winners of contests...notified...EXCEPT Kindle and iPod Touch which will be tomorrow! #
  • 22:43 @graceandmanners Job well done! I know I enjoyed myself at the show. Hope you get some rest! #
  • 22:47 *gasp* It ENDS?!!! @ann_aguirre "Whoa, I just wrote the last paragraph of Endgame, the final Jax book (bk 6). I know how it all ends!" #
  • 22:50 Wait a minute! @ann_aguirre We're barely on book 3 (soon). You're that far ahead??? wow. Must say I have some chest tightness w/this news. #
  • 22:53 PlzRT: EVENT: 6/15/09Truth or DareChat&Contest with Red Sage Authors Details/RSVP @BittenbyBooks: bittenbybooks.com/?p=7960 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: