Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 09:21 oooo...Pat Benetar in concert! @concertinfo Blondie, Pat Benatar fill out 'Invincible' trek is.gd/15qCm #
  • 12:24 aaw yeah! Just cleared my sunday for the Yanni concert! What a freaking concert year I'm having! #
  • 12:27 @redwyne lol Glad to see we have some common musical tastes! @abookinhand never seen her live. It'd be awesome! #
  • 12:28 @bittersweet__ ooooooo. cupcakes! Thanks! #
  • 12:29 @MaggieMae1969 Thanks, girl! Nothing like free tix! Not sure @ the $$ but I remember them being expensive years back. #
  • 12:29 @Isis_Nocturne oh good, glad I recorded those ncis epis last night. #
  • 12:40 Turning on radio, love that song! @X1039 Ain't no rest for the wicked... that song, on the way #
  • 13:33 chatting with @ChristineA on yim #
  • 14:08 hhhmmm...very strange. I'm no longer receiving my dm's on my cell! boooo #
  • 14:16 @MaggieMae1969 yes...hoping to buy tomorrow. we'll see. bills, bills, bills! hhhmmm...i think i just found a song to blip! lol #
  • 14:22 frakkin bills ♫ blip.fm/~8gw42 #
  • 14:25 @X1039 yup...need to buy it. Bought Snuff by Slipknot & I Don't Care by Apocalyptica for my ipod last week. good stuff! #
  • 14:32 @YasmineGalenorn my fave is Godiva Midnight Swirls! Heaven in my mouth...then I start to itch & my tongue swells. *sigh* so good, yet so bad #
  • 14:34 @Isis_Nocturne agree they are separate, but so often all we hear about is how women/girls are tricked/drugged/forced into prostitution. #
  • 14:36 @Isis_Nocturne i've yet to see any interviews, etc, of a women who willing chooses that lifestyle/career/whatev you want to call it. #
  • 14:47 Yanni perfoming my favorite classical piece! *excited to be going to the concert* @swagbucks ♫ blip.fm/~8gxym #
  • 14:54 @Isis_Nocturne hhhmmm...yes, Vegas would be a good place to start. #
  • 15:00 Wonder if he's really singing...coz he sounds good. ♫ blip.fm/~8gytb #
  • 18:06 mothah f^*&%$*&() computer. keeps asking me about some effin security shit every time i click on something. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH #
  • 18:07 PSA: @meljean I have an ARC for MUST LOVE HELLHOUNDS to give away tinyurl.com/mu9oyk Enter by July 31st. #
  • 18:09 @carlrestivo got the text from you all re: the new cd. very cool! #
  • 18:13 RT @SmartBitches 2 digital ARCs from @jillshalvis to give if you (a) answer my questions (b) promise to tweet/blog about the book you read. #
  • 18:14 @SmartBitches notoriously bad about blogging/reviews but I did retweet for you! #
  • 18:23 Just bought mine! @collective_soul: Spread the word! Get Staring Down Now on iTunes Now & enter to win bit.ly/CSisback#
  • 18:30 lmao...love "What's Ozzy saying?" on @X1039 #
  • 18:35 Don't know who this is but I totally love this song! Love the vibe is gives. ♫ blip.fm/~8hcrj #
  • 20:16 Lonely Day: And if you go, I wanna go with you|And if you die, I wanna die with you|Take your hand and walk awa... ♫ blip.fm/~8hjfy #
  • 20:21 @arathisiewen you're back! lol #
  • 20:23 can anyone tell me wth is up w/the https security pop up everytime i go to a new page? esp, just between twitter??? gah! upsetting #
  • 20:27 Good song! @Apollymi: "Another made-of-awesome song by Aerosmith -- what I play when I want ideas for Claudia &... ♫ blip.fm/~8hk6s #
  • 20:34 need to hear this again. ♫ blip.fm/~8hklc #
  • 20:44 joke sent to me today: One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob, "If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts!" #
  • 20:55 For @MaggieMae1969 & all those hittin the hay! May your dreams be dark & delicious! ♫ blip.fm/~8hlwv #
  • 21:09 Imagine @mjkeenan singing Rocket Man! Friggin awesome to see! @FantasyDreamer: "Imagine all the people | Sharin... ♫ blip.fm/~8hmng #
  • 23:40 frakkin ipod sync thingy! gah. #
  • 23:49 Plz RT: What do Rachel Vincent & Kindle 2 have in common? Check it out here @BittenbyBooks: bittenbybooks.com/?p=8120 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: