Saturday, June 06, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 13:16 why oh why am i stuck in the hospital today when i could be @ home reading & watching l&o reruns?It's such a beautifully cloudy day! #
  • 19:26 twitpic.com/6su3a - see what a wonderful day i spent at work? just going home. #
  • 21:59 MINIONS...@BittenbyBooks: Lords of Avalon: Knight of Darkness #6: In this video blog episode, Craig from GranLAN.. tinyurl.com/nhoemo #
  • 22:07 ooops. I tweeted before I watched the review. It is not good, but at least he's honest & states why he believes what he says. @bittenbybooks #
  • 22:09 @arathisiewen too tired to drink. neeeeedz rest. work again tomorrow. *grumble* I'm grateful i have a job...just not on weekends! booooo! #
  • 22:18 Night all! **Driver take away my worries of today|And leave tomorrow behind|Ooh dream weaver** ♫ blip.fm/~7s4fx #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: