Friday, June 19, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:57 *thinking* @NaliniSingh Watching documentary on plastic surgery. Friday question - would you botox? #
  • 00:09 @NaliniSingh Having had Bell's palsy & worked to get my facial muscles in working order, not sure I could paralyze them on purpose w/botox! #
  • 03:16 ok...so who's up? me, too. damn. which means work on saturday is gonna suck due to lack of sleep. *sigh* @ least I'm reading a good book! #
  • 03:18 @TeresaDAmario so far Ashes is very good. Love me some Andreas! Claire's not too bad either. Still like Renata the best outta the breedmates #
  • 03:19 @VeganAvenger ugh...why do we do this? have dealt w/insomnia since i was in highschool. And that was looooong ago! #
  • 03:22 I finally bought stuff from itunes store...and now my frakkin nano won't sync. many unladylike curses have been uttered! #
  • 03:24 @VeganAvenger lol...so did you finish it? #
  • 03:25 so trying round2 on sync process, plugged into pc....NADA! *bloody headdesk* #
  • 04:27 so now i'm making breakfast for me and my tia. papa burritos & cinnamon coffee! yum. not sure how wise it was to wield a knife, but all we.. #
  • 05:35 watching dark knight again...ooo. joker's about to make the pencil disappear! gotta go #
  • 16:55 @MaggieMae1969 damn. there's a reset? i just did restore several times. it's not working. gggah #
  • 16:56 @apollymi poor thing! I usually have to be up at 0500 at the very latest to make it to work on time. #
  • 16:57 RT @FantasyDreamer Fun..., good convos! #followfriday @KoreanCelt @bbricke @jimmiefisher @KyraKat @sharlr @mynfel @ACRead @destroytheearth #
  • 16:58 RT @tripbreaker #ff @drummertalk @Mick_Shrimpton @NyssaM @jhummrich @grahamhancock @kkjordan @sstacey @davidhlawrencexvii @hdtvpodcast #
  • 16:58 RT @MaggieMae1969 #FollowFriday MINIONS UNITE! @phoenixfirecats @MorriganChilds @sinoo7 @webbie128 @jacs1 @kbaby1310 @EvylEd @Isis_Nocturne #
  • 21:20 @apollymi i'm not either! I'd prefer an12p-12a shift or even 2p-2a. In my dreams....where I also have a huge library, maid & cook. ^__^ #
  • 21:25 @shaunduke Thank you re: the books I won! I've been lax in reading blogs lately, so I missed it! Sent off the email. #
  • 21:29 Plz RT: Vote in the Paranormal Preliminaries Nominations for Next Week's Poll here: bittenbybooks.com/?p... #polls #urbanfantasy #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: