Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:15 @YasmineGalenorn tease...I lllliiiike it. heh #
  • 00:18 See, I knew I was gonna like you! heh @DakotaCassidy Yes, I'm following Trent Resnor. Kerry Allen would be so proud... @trent_reznor #
  • 00:35 PSA: 2 dogs need permanent homes @tmorello Lilly twitpic.com/6flfh & Laika twitpic.com/6fl8s info found @ the links #
  • 00:38 @Faol lol... puts @DakotaCassidy on the to do list. 0.o eerrr... To Buy List. hhhmmm...this just isn't coming out right. #
  • 00:40 @DakotaCassidy lol...I suck at games. I'll take your word for it! I had the greatest opp to see the NIN/JA tour 2 wks ago. I am changed. O.O #
  • 00:41 damn...it's gonna be 1 am & have to up @ 0430. sucks to be me. #
  • 00:43 @Faol okay, will do. Do I need to read the series in order? aye...i need to get to bed. nite! #
  • 06:21 what a beautiful cloudy day! wish i could curl up w/a good book & coffee! #
  • 21:14 @arathisiewen I love days like today! Longingly looking out windows today. Lightening! woohoo...just wish it didn't cause fires. 0.o #
  • 21:16 @DakotaCassidy I loved it. Loved NIN's music, but fell in love w/Jane's as a performance. Of course, I already lusted after Dave N. ^.~ #
  • 21:24 Hey, @Ambersonian. You and @davenavarro6767 missed a wonderfully cloudy day w/lightning strike galore! Beautiful. #
  • 21:28 @Ann_Aguirre Did I tell you I finished Blue Diablo? Was so good. More characters to love! Can't wait to find out who Corrine chooses! #
  • 21:37 Holdin' down the fort... @Todd_Newman Making the lonely trek to Dark Matter. Listen on www.indie1031.com and call in at 877-900-1031 #
  • 22:03 I have a tale to tell|Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well...Hope I live to tell|The secret I have learned... ♫ blip.fm/~7lnak #
  • 22:47 Stop by @BittenbyBooks for @anyabast's interview & giveaway! Open through 6.4.09 bittenbybooks.com/?p=7985 #
  • 22:58 RT @YasmineGalenorn Want to know more about me as a writer/person? Read: tinyurl.com/qshvsa The most indepth interview done with me. #
  • 23:25 is exhausted...can't hang anymore, @Todd_Newman @davesjessica! Gotta be up @ 0430ish. Dark Matter grooviness as always. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: