Monday, June 08, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:03 heard on the radio today. I like it. **I can't give you what you want|And it's killing me|And I, I'm starting t... ♫ blip.fm/~7u5ao #
  • 11:59 iced chai latte w/ soy milk....aaaaaah! #
  • 12:56 fuuuu... spike my frakkin chai tea! damn ingrown toe nails getting surgery! #
  • 17:37 @blodeuedd83 are you serious? You won a GC from B&N? that's so cool! Wow...thank you!! If you can't use it...I'd love it! *snoopy dancing* #
  • 17:40 @arathisiewen What is Rooibos? And where do you find such a thing? I didn't notice it at Starbucks today! #
  • 17:43 @BakeMeUp I'm loving the weather as well! For some reason twitter is saying we weren't following each other...hhhmmmm. The screwing with us. #
  • 17:48 @hardlynormal exactly! Always get Chinese food stuck in my teeth! And everyone seems to have radar as to when I'm eating or in the bathroom! #
  • 17:50 RT @hardlynormal I know video phone calls are almost here... what if I'm having a bad hair day or have Chinese food stuck between teeth? #
  • 17:51 RT @apollymi: RT @BittenbyBooks: Win an 8GB iPod Touch from Author Sara Taney Humphreys! tinyurl.com/olxtec @authorsara #
  • 17:54 @arathisiewen will have to try. I just saw they have a club card thingy...think it's like a B&N card! Will have to get one for my friend! #
  • 17:56 He won a webby! @rob_sheridan Here's @trent_reznor accepting his award: twitpic.com/6xyp1 #
  • 18:03 I missed this!! SORRY! Isn't @blodeuedd83 the bestest? "won a 10 dollar B&N giftcard,I wouldn't know how to start...could I give it to you?" #
  • 18:06 @blodeuedd83 btw...what did you decide on the uni??? Going to complete your MA instead? #
  • 18:08 @BakeMeUp lol...I know! There's another twit I follow that always having probs. Seems like she's picked on! for. real. #
  • 18:09 @arathisiewen I haven't really tried their teas. I favor lemon, cranberry & such. #
  • 18:10 @MaggieMae1969 Just starting Demon Mistress today. Was going to start Ashes of Midnight when I realized I still have Veil in the TBR pile!! #
  • 18:16 @BakeMeUp ok...sounds good. Will go to @Afsoon. #
  • 18:37 @Afsoon Hiya! I want sweets! ;') #
  • 18:48 I've earned 78 @SwagBucks! I'm gonna be a geek and enter to win Yanni tix! ^_^ #
  • 18:49 @MaggieMae1969 I've been working so I missed a bunch of posts! I need a sugar daddy. for realz! #
  • 18:51 Ok...WHY would I want to see brittany sucking someone cock? ack...no I gotta bad taste in my mouth. Gonna go gargle w/ some Diet Dr. Pepper! #
  • 20:29 @arathisiewen wooohooo! now we can tip each other off to swag buck codes! lol #
  • 20:30 @nnevinn oh, NOW you tweet me! lmao. Sorry I blocked it. IF they return, I will tweet ya! sicko #
  • 20:30 @MaggieMae1969 aaaaaaaah! JEALOUS! Mine's gotta wait. Which means it's gonna cost me that much more! I don't have a credit card. boooo! #
  • 20:32 @BakeMeUp LMAO! Methinks I had a long weekend at work... Erasure = ENSURE for me! bwwwhahahahaha! #
  • 20:42 See what you started? @kresleycole Now playing: Peter Schilling - Major Tom ♫ blip.fm/~7w55u #
  • 20:43 @BittenbyBooks cranberry warmed up microwave or stove top. mmmmmm...soothing. #
  • 20:44 Who is your Heroine Poll check it out here: bittenbybooks.com/?p... Be sweet and Re-tweet! #poll #author #paranormal @bittenbybooks #
  • 20:48 UPCOMING EVENT: 6/11/09 Guest Blog, Chat and Contest with Author Richelle Mead @BittenbyBooks tinyurl.com/n9bdr9 ~spread the word!~ #
  • 20:49 UPCOMING EVENT: 6/10 Interview, Chat and Contest with Author Diana Rowland @BittenbyBooks tinyurl.com/ncopfp ~Spread the word!~ #
  • 20:51 Ok...I think that's it on the PSA's for the day. Think I'll work on that proj...ooooo... TRANSFORMERS! BYE!! #
  • 20:54 Oy vai...the icky britt twit. I cut off the head & 2 more popped up! errrrrr. That just was so. not. right. *bleh* I think I need pepto. #
  • 20:56 iz sto0pid. I FOLLOWED instead of BLOCKING the damn twit! Think I just need one of the airplane bags instead. bllllech. #
  • 20:57 @NicolePeeler lmao...see now why does THAT not seem to bother me? o.0 #
  • 20:59 @MaggieMae1969 which one's Mercy? Is she exiled Fae princess or something? I know I read one of the those...oooo...Wicked Bumblebee scene. #
  • 21:04 @MaggieMae1969 ooo...needs me one of those Mercy books! #
  • 21:06 @nnevinn oh, yes. You're the bestest sicko I know. Totally endearing! ^.~ btw, I left that twit in my followers. take a peek, blocking soon #
  • 21:36 @nnevinn lol...trying to block, but it keeps showing them in my followers! #
  • 21:36 @MaggieMae1969 thanks for the link! #
  • 21:37 Watching Volcano at the moment. I hate to watch Bumblebee get captured in Transformers. *booooo* #
  • 21:40 @nnevinn lol...no, I think the block function isn't working properly. Oi, hate spammers. #
  • 21:41 PSA: @BootsRiley StreetSweeperSocialClub Album Release Party/Show:6/16 Gramercy Theatre 127 E.23rd NYC. Tickets: tinyurl.com/ohyfw3 #
  • 22:56 @arathisiewen i know...I don't know any of these! I picked @YasmineGalenorn's D'Artigo sisters, but I guess they didn't get picked! bleh. #
  • 23:06 I like my pedi color-midnight gray. nice 4 a car! hmm. Wondering: since i'm diabetic, can I claim med expenses for my pedi's for taxes? #
  • 23:08 Damn...I want to read, but I just learned my class for work is at friggin 0700. so much for sleeping in! !#$@^%$&^(*&*!!! #
  • 23:26 @Faol you're in LA!!! So close, yet a galaxy apart! lol #
  • 23:28 okies...bugs & hisses all! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: