Friday, June 19, 2009

I won tix for a Yanni concert!

DON'T HATE!

...AND don't make fun! lol

I know, I know...not every one likes Yanni, or new agey/classical music, but I happen to like it every so often!

I blame it on Pachabel's Cannon.

Y'know the one...peeps seem to be using it more often for their weddings than the wedding march. Freakin stole my idea. Too bad I've never married! ^_^

Anyway, I won through SwagBucks Swagstakes!

"Yanni Voices Tour Two Tix and Meet&Greet: Yanni will be joined on this tour by four incredibly talented performers - Nathan Pacheco, Chloe, Ender Thomas, and Leslie Mills - and if you win the tickets you'll also be able to meet the four "VOICES" before the show!"

The email I received said I'll actually have the meet & greet AFTER the show. hhhmmm. We'll see.

This is some of what I'm expecting to see! I'm excited! ...and my baby brother's gonna join me, too! wooohooo!


btw...if you want to check out Swagbucks & decide to join too, throw a girl a bone and use my code! Thanks!!

No comments: