Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 16:02 state's here since monday. One my chart was picked today...I rocked it! ^_^ #
  • 20:52 watching wipe out as i wind down from work. cracks me up. #
  • 21:05 NCIS: Gibbs drowned...Tony looks like a badass trying to save him! nice start. #
  • 21:36 HOLY CRAP!! I WON!!! I won Tix to Yanni on Sunday from @SwagBucks!! *SNOOPY DANCING* #
  • 21:44 @Isis_Nocturne was trying but had to take a benie due to a milk snaffoo w/my meal tonight. DVR'd it. #
  • 21:45 @redwyne yeah, yeah. mock me if you will...but I do enjoy a bit of new agey & classical music once in a while. Blame it on Pachabel's Cannon #
  • 21:56 @Isis_Nocturne well, hopefully it's the next epi up because I recorded it as well! #
  • 22:00 @veganhope my sweet vegan by @bittersweet__ #
  • 22:07 @Ambersonian thank you! almost forgot in my benie loopiness. o.0 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: