Friday, November 06, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:56 What's this about Fort Hood???! #
  • 23:57 ((( @voodoogoddess ))) #
  • 00:00 Feel ya on this one! @Faol I miss NOLA sooo much right now :-( n e 1 there looking 4 a digital media maven? *sigh* #
  • 00:06 @Faol I'm trying to get over that fact that I have MY life. I want someone else's right now. bah. This too shall pass...hopefully quickly!! #
  • 00:16 @RKCharron you're welcome! And I commented! #
  • 00:17 @Faol w hat's your sad? probably can't do much, but I'm will to listen. #
  • 00:27 @Faol yes, may be the same crap as everyone, but that doesn't make it any easier. let me know if you want to talk. #
  • 00:31 @Faol ugh...i hate the fidgets. frustrated, too. F*ing F words. #
  • 00:33 @Faol xxxxxxxxactly! ;p #
  • 00:40 @Faol hhhmmm...just not me. Guess I should be more specific, 'cuz i'd probably end up w/something even worse! FML 0.0 #
  • 00:42 @Faol Let's see. I'd like to be able to sing...well. As in be able to carry a tune. Oh, and have $$$ & the ability to use it well. *ponders* #
  • 00:44 @Faol what about you? #
  • 00:45 @Faol *evil eye* smart ass. I'm dreaming. I'm allowed...it's my namesake after all! ;p #
  • 00:46 @Faol *make faces* I wasn't talking about the singing, smartie. Who would you rather be, if even for a moment. #
  • 00:48 oye, now she plays innocent. @Faol #
  • 00:52 @Faol getti ng fire extinguisher #
  • 00:55 Wow! I have 85 listeners now! Thanks all! **I will not bow, I will not break...I will not fall, I will not fade** ♫ blip.fm/~fy06s #
  • 00:57 @Faol That is nothing to snicker at. That's amazing. What would you put on film? #
  • 01:07 pssst... The Used is doing a No Dough concert for @X1039 on 11/14! ♫ blip.fm/~fy0gk #
  • 01:11 @Faol no it doesn't re: happy endings. hhhmmm...stories to tell. Documentaries? or your own writing/novels thru film? #
  • < li>01:13 @Faol Stinger's Bar in San Bernardooo. Not sure how you get tix other than to buy presale tix for the VMX party. #
  • 01:23 @Faol that's very cool! yay for helpful friends!! as for the concert, it says it's on from 7-10 pm #
  • 01:26 Very Merry Xmas Party @X1039 hosting: @SickPuppies, Chevelle, Unwritten Law, Switchfoot & Paper Tongues. Bought... ♫ blip.fm/~fy0uu #
  • 01:28 @Faol If I could get tix, I would. I think I'm off that weekend. #
  • 01:32 @Faol night! sleep tight, bed bu gs & all that. ;p #
  • 14:02 Even if you have doubts about your recent choices, you are hop... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 22:03 Yes. rt @kenyonsherrilyn Here's a ?, since so many of you r interested in the dishes. Would you like a recipe of the week on the blog & FB? #
  • 22:11 ok...does anyone know how to watch the Voodoo 2009 on fuse.tv? It's suppose to be on now & I can't seem to find it. Do you have to register? #
  • 22:32 AAAAAAHHHYYEEEAH! I am going to see @PapaRoach w/ Jet, & Kill Hannah. bit.ly/2Q0z1x #
  • 22:33 Wish I could see them again on 11/25, but my broke ass has to work that day. booooo #
  • 22:34 @Ambersonian ooooooh! got it. headed there now, hope I didn't miss Jane's! #
  • 22:41 @Ambersonian thanks! I'm gonna have to dvr mine too. Already missed quite a bit! #
  • 22:47 Go vote! @PapaRoach is still kicking some butt! bit.ly/WpEzb #
  • 23:46 Was pondering getting most of my family NCIS tees/products for Xmas. May get expensive though. bit.ly/2f8ZQ8 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: