Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 20:51 hmmm... @X1039's Xmas Party's sounding pretty good! @SickPuppies, Chevelle, etc... ♫ blip.fm/~gd808 #
  • 21:21 is such a dork. @faol I found the cable to my camera! Gonna try & save my pix now. doh! ♫ blip.fm/~gd9i8 #
  • 21:23 rb cuz it's good! @shibari: "Love and Rockets So Alive " ♫ blip.fm/~gd9l3 #
  • 21:35 Family time today @ bowling party. Good times. "I might be a nobody to you, but somewhere they're gonna listen!" ♫ blip.fm/~gda6c #
  • 21:42 is feeling like some Princ e tonight. ♫ blip.fm/~gdahz #
  • 21:43 aaayeah! I have 89 listeners! Never thought anyone would add me. Thanks all! ♫ blip.fm/~gdakc #
  • 21:47 my all time fave Prince... *You've got the butterflies all tied up| Don't make me chase u| Even doves have pride* ♫ blip.fm/~gdas7 #
  • 21:49 One of the best scenes in Pretty Woman! ♫ blip.fm/~gdav1 #
  • 21:50 erotica ♫ blip.fm/~gdaw5 #
  • 21:51 listening to "Prince And The Revolution - Let's Go Crazy" ♫ blip.fm/~gdaxp #
  • 21:55 The beautiful ones, they hurt u everytime ♫ blip.fm/~gdb3w #
  • 21:58 I'm not a human|I am a dove|I'm your conscious|I am love|All I really need is 2 know that|U believe...I would d... ♫ blip.fm/~gdb8c #
  • 22:01 Honey I know, I know, I know times are changing| It's time we all reach out 4 something new| That means u 2 ♫ blip.fm/~gdbdc #
  • 22:10 listening to "Prince - Delirious" ♫ blip.fm/~gdbrm #
  • 22:12 listening to prince led me to this... ♫ blip.fm/~gdbu6 #
  • 22:22 full of fun ♫ blip.fm/~gdc9o #
  • 22:29 She thought real love is real scary|Money only pays the rent|Love is forever that's all your life|Love is heave... ♫ blip.fm/~gdci8 #
  • 22:32 @Isis_Nocturne that's very cool! was it hard? looks like something i could do! #
  • 22:45 Apparently one of my 3yr old squishies has pronounced that grandma, who lives faraway, is coming to SoCal for Xmas...& then he's going w/her #
  • 22:46 Come to think of it, he's the squishie that just split open his head the other day. Perhaps there was more damage then we thought. #
  • 23:33 For @ravenousreadr & her cohorts...and all the other crazy Twilight fans waiting in line for the New Moon premier. ♫ blip.fm/~gdekn #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: