Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:07 OYE! Why is my youtube stuff posting here? gah!!! #
  • 11:36 Someone may be very critical of your ideas today, but you migh... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 18:50 @Faol concert is 11/23, the monday before thanksgiving. & yes, am sick. on antibiotics. @maggiemae1969 ;) hugs back #
  • 18:52 @smokinhotbooks teehee. Have 2 do that @ work often. Peeps just can't seem to go w/out that pacifer! ;p my cell went off in class on mon.lol #
  • 18:53 rt @hardlynormal Spread the word! All U.S. vets eat FREE tomorrow at Applebee's. www.facebook.com/app... #applebeesvets" -@ScottMonty #
  • 18:55 @YasmineGalenorn mmm, I want caffeine. Have a pot of coffee on still, but my body says I need water. Stupid body. #
  • 19:06 @SandraPena It's ok girl, I managed to finish the 1st book. I now just get the spoilers from friends. I haven't even seen the movie. #
  • 19:09 @smokinhotbooks lol...and sometimes I'd like to put visitors to patients on time out. >.< #
  • 19:10 @skinnyjeans oh alri ght already! I'm going! lol...my body has been saying the same thing for hours now, but I really just want some java! #
  • 19:15 Was just reminded that no matter how much you think your life bites...someone else's has spewed them out as though they taste like crap. #
  • 22:43 Late but retweeting anyway! @Bon Jovi's new album, The Circle, is available on Amazon for $3.99! Get it here: tiny.cc/uD2gL #
  • 23:27 auntie's watching Sons of Anarchy...I hear crying. Perhaps I should start paying attention to this program. I hear tell Jax has a nice ass. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: