Monday, November 09, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 15:16 Your concerns about relationships at work reach a crescendo to... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • 20:21 @Faol girl, so sorry I didn't answer. sick, work...blah, blah, blah. 1st time i've connected in days. How are you? #
  • 20:22 @Faol may be looking 4 an entourage. Not sure if nephew will bail on me. He SAID he wanted to go, so I bought him a ticket. I'll let u know! #
  • 22:47 @MaggieMae1969 crap, I thought I texted youback but apparently I didn't! Sorry!! yes, don't like that news at all! #
  • 23:06 I haven't bought a new book since October @ K-Con! o.0 @RKCharron RELEASE DAY! Here's what's out today: bit.ly/RVSnQ #
  • 23:34 I subscribed to pusciferdotcom's channel on YouTube bit.ly/2qmzAU #
  • 23:34 I favorited a YouTube video -- The Mission (M is for Milla mix) bit.ly/4aZqPZ #
  • 23:44 I favorited a YouTube video -- Momma Sed bit.ly/2Rd2Lh #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: