Monday, November 23, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:04 @lukasrossi Carol of the Bells? #
  • 01:10 @giorjess what's his name? lol #
  • 01:10 night all... #
  • 02:46 You have the ability to touch others in a profound way today, ... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 08:00 Yes! 1st night slept for longer than 2.5 hrs w/out coughing! felt so good. Just looked in mirror &realized i look like the elphant man! fml #
  • 12:14 @Sc otslover @maggiemae1969 I feel like crap warmed over...mostly bcuz I just gave my @PapaRoach tix away. Pardon me while I cry for a while. #
  • 15:44 I'm wallowing bcuz I gave up my @PapaRoach tix. So bear w/me if I play them often today. ♫ blip.fm/~grqiv #
  • 16:18 listening to "Papa Roach [Hollywood Whore] HQ. Official Video" ♫ blip.fm/~grsds #
  • 21:37 listening to "Papa Roach - Forever" ♫ blip.fm/~gs8gk #
  • 21:40 Start voting on the final round, roaches! Seriously. @PapaRoach v. Brittany Spears??? Go vote. bit.ly/vo... blip.fm/~gs8le #
  • 21:44 listening to "Papa Roach - Roses On My Grave" ♫ blip.fm/~gs8qs #
  • 21:49 listening to "Papa Roach - Between Angels And Insects" ♫ blip.fm/~gs8yq #
  • 21:57 listening to "Last Resort (uncensored)" ♫ blip.fm/~gs99q #
  • 22:04 @Byumedic1 Thank you! I saw them in Sept on the Nickelback tour, but I really wantedto see them again & I WILL! Just not tonight. #
  • 22:08 ((MAGGS!)) night! have a good week! @maggiemae1969 WHAT! She's ahead of @PapaRoach? bit.ly/votepapa VOTE TPEEPS...4 Papa! #
  • 22:26 @Byumedic1 yeah they rocked! I'm so missing out right now. But hey, they will be back. #
  • 22:49 Thanks for the @PapaRoach props! @crysbliss @Mytaege @DJstromer19 ♫ blip.fm/~gsb3w #
  • 22:59 Thx 4 RBs & Replies this month! @MaggieMae40 @pixelmongress @zx10r07 @tjps @ducks2007 @demonocracy @PazzoRagazz... ♫ blip.fm/~gsbe7 #
  • 23:01 listening to "Papa Roach - I Almost Told You That I Loved Yo u" ♫ blip.fm/~gsbgh #
  • 23:02 Thx 4 the RBs & Replies this month (cont...)! @shibari @remembermstn @DeAnn @skipper2112 @tripbreaker ♫ blip.fm/~gsbi5 #
  • 23:16 @blodeuedd83 Good luck! hope all goes well. #
  • 23:17 Isn't it great? helps when so behind! @trelaina @RKCharron thanx to you I always know which books are being released. Appreciate that :) #
  • 23:18 @ChueyMartinez lmao! We had crouton chicken yesterday. My bro was asking for the friggin Tabsco! We had tapatio. aye...we're such mexicans. #
  • 23:21 Make that Tabasco. yeesh. @ChueyMartinez #
  • 23:25 @SkyeCebh: "@scorpionkiss " ♫ blip.fm/~gsc5g #
  • 23:31 LOL, dark side has cookies, the light has awesome books? @trelaina Too helpful LOL but @RKCharron is an enabler on the side of good *g* #
  • 23:34 aaaaah...evanescence! @CooperHarris: "rb @SweetLikeSandi" ♫ blip.fm/~gscft #
  • 23:37 Well, at least the landing will be soft. ? o.0 @jimiyo .... I hope this Flying Leap doesn't land me in a pile of shit. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: