Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 01:47 @Scotslover sorry...couldn't get to sleep last night. I did work on friday. headed to bed now. Hope you have a good weekend! #
  • 01:48 Thanks, girls! @maggiemae1969 @faol It's good stuff! I will be repeating the pie! #
  • 02:43 You have already begun to transform an idea into reality, and ... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 17:11 rt @RaqC Go to this website if you want to know if there are any sexual predators in your area....www.familywatchdog.us/ #
  • 18:05 procrastination is my middle name. #
  • 18:28 @Monk_USA fyi:the codes 2 enter a submission aren't working. Could you please post the # to text a message? I couldn't locate 1 on the site. #
  • 18:33 @USA_Network fyi:the codes to enter a submission aren't working. Could you please post the # to text a msg? I couldn't locate 1 on the site. #
  • 18:40 procrastination=love/hate o.O #
  • 19:02 RT @aphrodaisy go to rocksampler.com/vote... sign up and vote for @IWNBTS-1st place winner gets $1000 (vote thru 11/30/09) PLZ RT #
  • 19:03 RT @lukasrossi I hope you all enjoy my version of "the little drummer boy".it's at www.lukasrossionline.com. happy holidays! oxxo #
  • 19:06 @LorelieBrown operative word=Today? I think I'll go have some sweet potato pie now. *ebil grin* ...but, yeah, I really do mean it. heh. #
  • 19:17 @ravenousreadr new George movie! Up in the Air. y'know you want it! #
  • 19:18 @LorelieBrown lol. yes, the sweet potato & pecan pies have been my dinner for the last 2 days. ^__^ #
  • 19:19 @trelaina i tried. it says i don't have enough updates!! 5700+ & that's not enough???!!! bah. #
  • 19:21 @webbie128 Mark Wahlberg is the man. *dreamy sigh* Love to watch him in 4 Brothers & Shooter & ...yeah. #
  • 19:29 Oh. My. God. Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Susan Sarandon & Rachel Weiss will star in The Lovely Bones. *powerful book* #
  • 19:44 The Lovely Bones Trailer - December 2009 - tiny.cc/mXAx9 #
  • 21:46 @MaggieMae1969 aaaw, man, I missed you! hope you're having a good weekend. #
  • 21:48 what? we were suppose to start already? o.0 rt @BookThingo I'm in awe of people reporting the end of their Xmas shopping. #
  • 21:54 Everyone, @michaelianblack is king. that is all. #
  • 21:56 heh rt @emmyrossum Whoopsie. That's DOUG Hughes. Not DOUGH Hughes. DOUG. Not DOUGH. Very Talented director. Unrelated to the Pillsbury boy. #
  • 21:57 Go, BRUINS! @Faol *awaiting expletives & death threats* #
  • 22:01 Which is why I ♥ you! rt @kenyonsherrilyn @EvylEd OMG what took you so long? THEY ARE EVIL! Have I mentioned how much I love evil? #
  • 22:05 @BookThingo lol. I always say I'm going 2 order stuff from Current, send out cards, bake, wrap gifts, etc early. lucky if I start the wk b4! #
  • 22:05 @trelaina apparently, I don't get it. o.0 ...but that's not a first & won't be the last! #
  • 22:43 @BookThingo ^5 ...not alone, mah sistah! #
  • 22:55 earthquake or more thunder? hhhmmm #
  • 22:55 or perhaps, I'm crazy. yeah. that's prolly it. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: