Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:19 Realizing;| That in the past,| The dreams you had,| Make people feel,| Like you were just reciting,| Just recit... ♫ blip.fm/~g8860 #
  • 00:33 As the telling signs of age rain down, a single tear is dropping|Through the valleys of an aging face that this... ♫ blip.fm/~g88gd #
  • 00:34 i adore this! @ladypn: "Thanks @remembermstn, I love it!: "@ladypn"" ♫ blip.fm/~g88gv #
  • 00:46 Watched Interview w/a Vampire. I think I need to reread it & finish the series. "U c I cannot be forsaken|Bcus ... ♫ blip.fm/~g88o5 #
  • 00:50 aye, now I need to hear Freak on a Leash. ♫ blip.fm/~g88qv #
  • 01:04 "We march out of the darkness|We ravel in the flames...And the only thing that will set us free|Is living throu... ♫ blip.fm/~g88yb #
  • 01:13 Need some @breakingbenj...then I'm out! Night all! ♫ blip.fm/~g894m #
  • 01:17 (im)patiently awaiting @breakingbenj concert in SoCal! *i know, i know...I keep reblipping this song but it's m... ♫ blip.fm/~g896z #
  • 01:51 @Faol just head ing to bed. did you just get off work? when's the best time to catch you? #
  • 01:52 ugh. maybe peanuts weren't the best thing to eat this afternoon. *green* #
  • 01:54 @Faol hey, you're here! yes, phone, twitter, whenever. hanging in there, how are you? #
  • 02:01 @Faol oh no, know I don't know him, but am sorry 4 your friend & her family's loss...yours too, girl! as for me, just sicko from antibiotic. #
  • 03:13 It can be a real chore if you have to deal with someone who ha... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
  • < em>11:58 @graceandmanners it's men who deserve it, says the biotch. You seriously don't believe we go through it alone do you? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: