Friday, November 13, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:10 @NaliniSingh was very thrilled to see your new cover by Tony Mauro! Very nice! TMauro is full of win! #
  • 00:12 realized I missed out on seeing MJ's This is It. doh! #
  • 00:18 Thanks for listing me! #FF @maggiemae1969 @faol @jacs1 @tripbreaker @jusywho @rkcharron @loreliebrown @ambersonian **Are You on the List?** #
  • 00:22 #FF @ravenousreadr @bittenbybooks @acreads @isis_nocturne @kenyonsherrilyn @ann_aguirre @voodoogoddess @cicicross ...so many!!! #
  • 00:24 @Faol lol...also could mean it's a caca list. heh. #
  • 00:26 night all! get some rest, @faol! hmmm...pondering making a caca list, but then I should just block 'em. o.0 #
  • 00:27 @Faol yes. still becoming nauseated with the med, but, watcha gonna do. How about you? #
  • 00:33 ugh, somedays I wish I really drank so could tune out, but nnnnoooo. Sorry life's being a biotch. Do @ least get to go to a game this wkend? #
  • 00:34 @Faol ayyyeee! That last tweet was for you. I really do need to go to bed. have to be up at 0500. boooo. #
  • 00:37 @Faol lol...crazy USC fan. night. #
  • 02:58 You may feel a bit jittery today about taking a risk, but you ... More for Pisces bit.ly/7KjVp #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: