Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:17 ooooooooh...shiny! audible.com has an add on FB featuring Dark Lover. wantz #
  • 00:20 ooooooo. audible.com has the Outlander. hhhmmm, didn't I see a challenge for that & the In Death series? listening to unabridge counts, rt? #
  • 00:21 I better go to bed before I buy something I don't need....like Christmas presents for the squishies & niece. #
  • 00:22 @blodeuedd83 oh, sorry. I'm late w/that. hope all went well! #
  • 00:24 @Scotslover are you KIDDING me???? Damn, give a girl a warning next time! so sorry. #
  • 00:34 @blodeuedd83 ok...good luck today too! #
  • 00:37 Night all...thanks for bearing w/me! My last @PapaRoach for the night. ♫ blip.fm/~gsdy0 #
  • 21:02 NCIS soundtrack: @SickPuppies featured tonight! yeahyah! #
  • 21:03 aaah! thanks for the ♥ @MaggieMae1969 @Isis_Nocturne #
  • 21:03 back to NCIS: LA....Abby's on tonight! #
  • 23:14 OMG! Came 4 a g'nite song & I found I have a 100 BADGE! THANKS to all those who dance & sing with me!!! Y'all l... ♫ blip.fm/~gu3yc #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: