Sunday, November 29, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:21 Anyone else with TBR woes? dd03.blogspot.com/2009/11/im-so-behind-on-my-reading.html #
  • 00:28 oooo...so I'm not crazy! rt @mrRadio @FoxPhil A 3.0 earthquake tonight 55 miles east Los Angeles.... #
  • 00:41 @ladypn: "...like a ghost @shauky@spatettios@DJDreamy@acanuckfan@bubblegumjo@sheryonstone@GR8FL@Per_Iscritto@ou... ♫ blip.fm/~h0uaq #
  • 00:51 The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead|A light to burn all the empires|So bright the sun is ashamed to ri... ♫ blip.fm/~h0ujr #
  • 00:54 Night all! Leave U w/1 of my faves. Yup...it's the lyrics on my twitter background! ♫ blip.fm/~h0ulz #
  • 02:42 You are a formidable opponent when your mind is made up and yo... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 23:34 @SabrinaDarby epilogue #
  • 23:38 holding out, believing @Monk_USA lives in the end because I'm hoping for Monk tv movies specials!!! *sighs* I know, it's a longshot! #
  • 23:41 So, it looks like Monk is dying. Captain is getting married, Randy's moving to be with Sharona, but what about Natalie & Ambrose?? @Monk_USA #
  • 23:45 @USA_Network @Monk_USA Seeing the msg's on tv was nice, but I suspect most didn't make the cut. Will you be posting the rest on your site? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: