Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 02:45 You may be feeling a bit insecure today about showing others w... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 03:34 @WHITE_RABBITS Just heard Percussion Guns on @X1039! Was very excited to hear it on the radio! #
  • 03:36 If you get a chance, check out @WHITE_RABBITS "we recorded some songs for a myspace transmissions session..." www.myspace.com/transmissions #
  • 03:37 @Faol I've only read a couple of books by LKH, but Huntington Beach sounds cool! lol I'll check if I'm working that day. Thanks! #
  • 03:38 @NyssaM ouch indeed! It has not been pleasant. Hope all is well in your world! #
  • 03:42 PSA: @GoDairyFree Cookbook Giveaway #3: Sweet Freedom and No Waste: Orange-Oat Muffin Recipe bit.ly/23jFCh #
  • 04:14 2 nights of awesomeness! rt @KROQ just emailed you KROQ Acoustic Xmas pre-sale info. Not a member? Sign up now! streetteam.kroq.com #
  • 04:22 How do you keep up w/all this??? *amazed* rt @FantasyDreamer New Post: A Change & Giveaway Roundup – 11/18/09 bit.ly/1snpe3 #
  • 04:38 Snuff is on @x1039. Oh, why do I love this song so? #
  • 04:43 Finished Sword of Darkness by Kinley McGregor aka @kenyonsherrilyn. I Like it! On to Knight of Darkness & start creating a list of TBP! #
  • 04:45 Can you believe not bought 1 book since K-con & before then not much! I'm so behind on all my fave series & new stuff by my fave authors! #
  • 04:54 Can't believe I'm sick...even more! gah!! I missed NCIS last night @isis_nocturne. talk about major suckage. #
  • 10:35 @Isis_Nocturne aaah man! sorry to hear you're sick too. jeez what's with this season? #
  • 10:36 @wackymondo do I sound cool enough to know a band from england? lol No, I meant the song Snuff by Slipknot. #
  • 10:36 @MaggieMae1969 (((MAGGS!))) #
  • 10:48 @MaggieMae1969 it feels like someone ran over head...and backed up & stopped. >.< #
  • 11:08 @laurendane Sounds like something Acheron would say. #
  • 11:09 attempting to drink some theraflu...is praying it stays down. #
  • 17:27 just used the new rt button, @isis_nocturne. It doesn 't show up in my timeline, but did on my profile. Except 4 rt sign, looks like I @'d u. #
  • 17:30 Also, I can't comment on the RT if I wanted to. Sol'n: don't use that RT button if you don't want to. Just Copy+paste as usual. #
  • 17:50 That awesome! @jenbluekissed NaNoWriMo: 40,040 words #
  • 21:40 Dear Abby says: McGee's a cupcake thief! heh. Loving the Q&A session w/Abs on USA! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: