Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 02:44 You are looking ahead ambitiously as you map out a strategy to... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 04:11 PSA: 1st "Slash & Friends" charity event 4 LA Youth Network,11/22! LAYNrocks.com @SlashHudson@Dave Navarro6767@TMorello Ozzy, Billiy Idol... #
  • 04:29 Love the title! RT @fantasydreamer @Loriimagination: Preview THE DARK DIVINE! Win signed TDD + nailpolish tinyurl.com/yfl57ed #
  • 10:00 feels like a violent hockey game going on in my head. bastards keep slamming bodies & pucks on the walls of my sinuses. >.< #
  • 12:18 ZOMG! Detective Benson, Stabler, Briscoe & Green in one freakin fabulous SVU show! i so ♥ USA for their programming! #
  • 12:35 my squishies just called to tell me how much fun they're having at Knott's! fakakta sinus infection! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: