Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 02:58 You may start the day with a tangible list of chores, but as t... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 09:21 HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!! #
  • 09:24 #iamthankfulfor my family who love me inspite of myself. #
  • 09:26 #iamthankfulfor still having a job which i still believe is my calling, even though i do complain about it. The good still outweighs the bad #
  • 15:39 twitpic.com/r33wr - my home made piecrusts in the making #
  • 20:25 ok. this frakkin sweet potat o pie i'm trying to bake is kicking my ass all over the place! o.0 & it's singing, We will, we will rock you!gah #
  • 20:32 twitpic.com/r4hyx - ssshh! don't tell the sweet potato pie but i think it's finally cooked! #
  • 20:39 twitpic.com/r4itu - my stuffed portabellos. stuffed w/my tia's wickedly good stuffingm #
  • 20:45 *sigh* i'm avoiding deboning the turkey. #
  • 22:47 twitpic.com/r4wuf - the sweet potato pie is pronounced delish & the crusts flaky goodness! Success! #
  • 22:48 twitpic.com/r4wxo - Finally! the pecan pie is done! #
  • 23:29 my Thanksgiving baking adventure: dd03.blogspot.com/2009/11/baked-my-1st-sweet-potato-pie-it-almost.html #
  • 23:35 @GoDairyFree I used your Sweet Potato Pie recipe today. It turned out very well! & @So_Delicious vanilla ice cream was a perfect compliment! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: