Monday, November 30, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:57 Gonna miss Mr. Monk & gang! "I could be wrong now....but I don't think so!" @Monk_USA @USA_Network ♫ blip.fm/~h2fur #
  • 02:43 There's no reason for you to convince anyone that you are on t... More for Pisces twittascope.com/twittascope/?sign=12 #
  • 11:00 @Light474 Monk's dying. He's been poisoned & the assassin was killed. No cure so far. We'll see him solve Trudy's case in finale on Friday. #
  • 16:55 damn,damn,damn. still procrastinating. someone please light a fire under my ass. #
  • 17:03 The cupcake cookie jar rocks! if u,@Agent_M or @badcoverversion would like to regift it, I'd love 2 have it! ^.~ tumblr.com/xo74d9c2i #
  • 17:05 It's never the right time 2 have kids, but it's always the right time 4 screwing. God's not a dumbshit. He knows how it works.@shitmydadsays #
  • 17:07 bwwwwwahahahahaha! I so love @shitmydadsays! He'd probably cap on me all the time w/his sarcasm, but damn he's funny. #
  • 17:12 interesting. RT @trelaina @smokinhotbooks @parajunkee @peaceloveandpat Win Any of the Immortal Series Books here: bit.ly/5YiEQM #
  • 17:24 @Byumedic1 lmao. I've decided we need to eat. So I'm doing fast food. I believe my bro is going 2 eventually kick me out due to frustration. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: