Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm so behind on my reading!

Series I'm behind on. Fave authors. Books to be purchased & books that are sitting in piles waiting to be read...

A list for me, really. This is a WIP (Work in Progress) which I just started typing off the top of my head, while looking at Ann Aguirre's site & the piles of books around my room. I need to fill in the blanks.

Ann Aguirre:
*Sirantha Jax series*
Double Blind (out now)
Killbox (10.2010)
Aftermath (9.2011)
Endgame (9.2012)

*Corrine Solomon series*
Hell Fire (4.2010)
Shady Lady (4.2011)

*Anthologies*
Vampire Romance 2

*new series*
post apocalyptic YA

Ann Aguirre as Ava Gray:
Skin Game (out now)
Skin Tight (6.2010)
Skin Privilege (1.2011)
Skin Dive (6.2011)

Ann Aguirre & Carrie Lofty as Ellen Connor:
*Dark Age Dawning series*
(book deal announced 11.2009, releases TBA)
Nightfall
Midnight
Daybreak

Sherrilyn Kenyon:
*Dark-Hunters series*

*BAD series*

*League of Assisins*

Kinley McGregor:
*Lords of Avalon*
Knight of Darkness (currently reading)

J.R. Ward:
*Black Dagger Brotherhood*
JM's book
Payne
Qhuinn
Blaylock

*angel series*

Yasmine Galenorn:
*Otherworld Series*

Nalini Singh:
*Psy-Changling series*

Dean Koontz:
*Odd Thomas series*
*Frankenstein series*

Fern Michaels:
*sisterhood? series*

Elizabeth Vaughn:
*Warprize series*
*Daggar star series*

Christine Feehan:
*Dark series*
Skylar's book

Lara Adrian:
*Midnight Breed series*

Jacquelyn Frank:
*Nightwalker series*
Noah

*Shadowdwellers*

Kat Richardson:
*Greywalker series*

Margorie Liu:
*Maxine Kiss series*

Ann Bishop:
*Black Jewels series*

Lisa Kleypas:
*Wallflower series*
A Wallflower Christmas

*Hathaway series*

Eloisa James:
*Dutchess series*
Villier's

Karen Marie Moning:
*Highlander series*
*Fae series*

Debbie Macomber:
*Cove series*
*Blossom Street series*

J.D. Robb:
*In Death series*

Chaz Mcgee:
*Dead Detective Series*

Charlaine Harris:
*Sookie series*

Jessica Anderson:
*2012 series*

Gena Showalter:
*Lords of the Underworld*

Cresley Cole:
new author for me

Oh, laaaawd! This list is getting so huge. It doesn't even include any new books or authors I've seen on blogs recently! And I'm sure I forgot a whole hella lot of them!

I know I have the Vampire Diaries series somewhere & several other YA series...Some. Where.

yeesh.

Does anyone else have this problem?

3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Aye that is a lot of books, I mostly forget about mine, oops

dd03 said...

I know...I have to go in and fill in the blanks!

Christine said...

I don't have a running list anywhere, but I do keep my virtual shelves on Shelfari fairly current and probably 95% accurate. My TBR pile is the shelf "I plan to read" there. I think I'm currently at 288 books.

I like how you list an entire series as a TBR. ;)