Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 20:06 LL Cool J is hawt...especially as an NCIS agent! #
  • 21:29 @RavenousReadr gggrrrrrrrrl...Rehv...mmmMMMMmmm! He can do me on the phone...Any. Time. #
  • 21:30 @Light474 Riiiiiiiight. Watch NCIS. mmmhhhmmm. we believe you. #
  • 21:31 @Isis_Nocturne aaaaaaaww grrrl! I can't believe they killed him! I hope LL goes postal. ...And WTH is Ziva thinking...beside w/THAT? #
  • 21:32 btw...I now have DVR. I don't know what the hell I was smokin' not getting that thing sooner! 0.0 #
  • 21:41 @Isis_Nocturne heh...me too. Getting back into Rehv. BUT...I dvr'd the mentalist. s'all good! #
  • 21:44 @MaggieMae1969 ((((Mags)))) Feel free to call if you still have my cell, or just dm me for it. Wish I could be up north w/you! #
  • 21:47 @Isis_Nocturne in agreement. Also like Cold Case & Without a Trace. Other channels...L&O, SVU. #
  • 21:54 @Isis_Nocturne FN is awesome. I love A&E...Paranormal state, Cold Case Files, City Confidental, American Justice, etc.! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: