Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 02:08 @arathisiewen heh...why, yes, I am in CA...ALL the time. I go no where. And yet mind is never quite here either. hmmm. #
  • 12:13 *Abby dancing* Sherri's going to be @ Dark Delicacies in August! #
  • 12:18 @Isis_Nocturne why am I so excited? Like I didn't know she'd be coming? Or that she'll be at ComicCon? ooooh. wonder if I can still get tix #
  • 12:20 @Agent_M oh my! Your wedding is that close? wow. Bet that exciting every time a gift arrives! #
  • 12:28 Happy Birthday, @trent_reznor! I know, real original, but what do you give someone you do not know & seemingly has it all? 0.o #
  • 12:31 RT @Collective_Soul tweeps will you send @elizatennis your fav CS song? She has no idea who we are and thinks w... ♫ blip.fm/~6h9gp #
  • 12:34 Because everyone should be adored by someone. @Collective_Soul @elizatennis ♫ blip.fm/~6h9pj #
  • 12:38 @Isis_Nocturne errr? Changing the location due to capcity? Makes sense! Dang...now I have to figure out how to get there! *sigh* I need GPS. #
  • 13:28 @Isis_Nocturne omg! That's awesome! Can you post that info somewhere? #
  • 13:35 It's @trent_reznor's bday. So, I'm playing my fave NIN song. Thinkin' it's a @nineinchnails day here on blip fo... ♫ blip.fm/~6hejo #
  • 14:10 @Isis_Nocturne holy hell...i didn't know they twittered! I have them on myspace but I'm never there. #
  • 14:17 @DarkDel I didn't know you're here on twitter! thanks @Isis_Nocturne for the heads up! Very excited about @sherrilynkenyon event for library #
  • 14:21 @Isis_Nocturne oops! forgot @ her acct being hacked. It's sounds like the space'll be larger than @ the store, but I'll miss the atmosphere! #
  • 14:22 @SmartBitches omg...Bugles! damn. i may have to go to the store now. oooo...my care needs gas for the week! heh. #
  • 14:23 RT @BittenbyBooks Plz RT: TODAY is the last day to vote in the paranormal preliminaries!! bittenbybooks.com/?p... #
  • 14:25 @MaggieMae1969 heh...bet that was fun! Should be an exciting 2nd half of the year for me w/concert, signings, kcon, halloween...good times! #
  • 14:26 @SmartBitches i'm late but I had to answer: cheetos & snickers combo. omg...heaven. I can no longer have this....but I can dream of it still #
  • 14:39 @Isis_Nocturne That's a good idea! I'd volunteer as well, but I'm sure they'll probaby have library peeps helping out or @DarkDel employees. #
  • 14:41 @Isis_Nocturne lol...that's cool! He doesn't know me from Adam. I'm never in the area. I get lost too much. Not so good at the freeway nav. #
  • 14:50 @limecello yay!!! congrats! Did you trip while getting your "IOU" diploma? cuz that'd be funny. ;p #
  • 14:57 @Isis_Nocturne yes, he's very cool to us! #
  • 14:59 RT @djeddieone Laker Laker Laker after party BBQ @ ENTOURAGE 7624 atlantic ave Cudahy,ca 90201 catch me on the 1's & 2's see you there. #
  • 15:00 @Isis_Nocturne ok...i'm a loser & do not know what you speak of. How special is it & is it a must have? cuz I'm a suckah that way. #
  • 15:02 my guilty pleasur is on...heh. @KXOL T.I. - Dead And Gone (w/ Justin Timberlake) yes.com/i13643650 #
  • 15:05 bbwwwahahaha! remember sharp scissors next time grrrl! rt @jenthegingerkid My armpit feels almost normal today. Thanks for asking. #
  • 15:23 @meljean Zombie Nazis...heh. prefered that storyline to space nazis. btw, you're right...Ode to Joy w/mayem & distruction works for me too! #
  • 15:36 RT @BittenbyBooks Plz RT: Last day to enter the Keri Arthur contest for 1 of 15 books HERE: bittenbybooks.com/?p... #
  • 15:51 EIN...ZWEI...DIE!! @Agent_M @MFZAR @LostZombies new zombie movie in June(?) tinyurl.com/567afc vi@meljean #zombietalk #
  • 15:54 #qotd @iheartquotes "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein. #
  • 15:59 BEIGNETS!!! @NicolePeeler is jealous. Wish I were in NOLA already @ Cafe du Monde with fellow minions! *longing* #
  • 17:24 twitpic.com/5ed93 - chicken taquito in the making! #
  • 17:26 twitpic.com/5edeo - yuuumm-yyy! sorry my vegan friends...but is hungry. #
  • 17:35 twitpic.com/5ee49 - mmm taquitos & rice! i'm gonna be in heaven! #
  • 17:56 twitpic.com/5efr4 - my version of bonuelos (sp) - fried flour tort. cinnamon. sugar. yum #
  • 20:35 she reads the minds of all the people as they pass her by| hoping someone can see| if i could fix myself i'd -|... ♫ blip.fm/~6ia3p #
  • 20:40 EARTHQUAKE!!!!! #
  • 20:54 @ChueyMartinez really? I didn't feel that one. luckily. #
  • 20:55 lucky girl. @davesjessica Fuck the earthquake. This was my view last night...twitpic.com/5eqfu twitpic.com/5erou #
  • 20:56 if i could start again| a million miles away| i would keep myself| i would find a way ♫ blip.fm/~6ibl3 #
  • 20:57 @quarrygirl aye! where were you that you keep missing them? driving? #
  • 21:04 @Isis_Nocturne i blipped that recently...one of my faves!!! reminds me of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch"! heh #
  • 21:09 @Isis_Nocturne i'm fine...was blipping NIN tunes when I thought I felt something...thought it was the train. Then I really felt it! ..... #
  • 21:10 @Isis_Nocturne funny thing? I was thinking...''DUCK & COVER!!" I watch Transformers wwwwaaayyy too much! y'think? #
  • 21:11 @LorelieBrown last i heard it was 4.7 in the Hawthorne area...don't ask where that is...idk. heh #
  • 21:12 That sounds bad...and very Deep Impact. @jimiyo OMG! My relatives in Japanese just got teabagged hard by hail bigger than fists! #
  • 21:13 @LorelieBrown all I know it's the LA area. In SoCal, you cross the street & your in a new town...sometimes a new county. For. Real. #
  • 21:17 @quarrygirl hhhmmm. you are a mystery...you were drunk. *eyes you* #
  • 21:21 @quarrygirl mmmmooookaay. I suppose if I were sensory challenge too...I'd want to be drunk too. ;p #
  • 21:26 @Isis_Nocturne I'm sssssoooo glad I'm more amusing than the Holocaust. srsly...hard topic, girl. put Transforms on for a mood breaker. ;p #
  • 21:30 I want to read this! @BittenbyBooks Zombie Jack by Samantha Winston: Remember the movie "My Boyfriend's Back".. tinyurl.com/pq9jdc #
  • 21:35 @Isis_Nocturne hhhmmm...would you like random Transformer quotes? i'm sure I could come up w/a few. ^___^ #
  • 21:38 @Isis_Nocturne You seriously can't use an eyewitness? that sucks. I'm sure they're worried about having verifible resources or something. #
  • 21:40 @MaggieMae1969 hey! yes...i'm fine. was just telling @Isis_Nocturne about having Transformers running in my head @ the time! yeesh. #
  • 21:43 @hemeon lemme guess...you're wife left already & this will be what your kids remember about you being in charge? heh #
  • 21:46 PSA @jenthegingerkid Posted more crap on half.com. I'll refund 50% shipping. #
  • 21:47 PSA @RomanceNovelTV Posted 'J.R. Ward talks about The Chosen' to blip.tv: blip.tv/file/2125640 #
  • 21:55 PSA: btw...I liked the post re: BDB & Irony! @LoveParaRomance Vamps R Us: A link for paranormal lovers ow.ly/7u3Y #
  • 21:58 I think I dvr'd Outbreak twice today, & apparently other random shows. 0.o I say it's a ghost. #
  • 22:00 @YasmineGalenorn aaaww! crap! I forgot about the Demon Mistress promo! *facepalm* #
  • 22:02 @MaggieMae1969 0.0 wow...way to make me afraid. #
  • 22:04 @Todd_Newman hhhehyyyeah! Especially w/that hat & all. What were the ladies thinking looking @ that rock band?! #
  • 22:10 @arathisiewen which movie? Transformers? Love it. can't wait for the sequel!! #
  • 22:12 @MaggieMae1969 lol...i know. yeah...I can't decide which is worse...tornadoes vs earthquake vs hurricanes... #
  • 22:12 @LdyDisney hey...not going to comiccon. is sad. #
  • 22:14 aahyeah! I got my #swagbucks! @SwagBucks Anybody feel the 5.0 quake in LA? Either way, first 500 to enter "Quake" in their Swag Code box ... #
  • 22:20 @LdyDisney no...sat was closed. I waited for my bro 2tell me if they wanted fri/sun tix...now friday is closed to! gah! I miss you & sherri! #
  • 23:15 @LdyDisney Yes...sun is almost gone too. Bro's bday is Sun tho. So we may be doing something else. By the time they inform me it'll 2 late! #
  • 23:17 @BittenbyBooks I mostly am a fan of the Resident Evil movies, not much else. Lessers in the BDB are zombies of sorts. so there's something. #
  • 23:19 @BittenbyBooks Oh, I'm reading Shadow Fires by Dean Koontz off& on. It's got a zombie character in it...not a mass breakout kinda thing tho. #
  • 23:20 @YasmineGalenorn oooo...i like that one. The sign off I mean. #
  • 23:21 @LdyDisney oh, dear...I missed you by 1 friggin minute! gah. #
  • 23:23 @davenavarro6767 dave navarro! lol #
  • 23:25 #mfzarmonday Radio stations that get you hyped up to win Terminator Tix & then keep saying your Caller # 5. #
  • 23:29 @YasmineGalenorn Thanks! I will check out the blogs! I definitely want Demon Mistress stuff! I can't wait for more Roz and Vanzir! #
  • 23:33 @davenavarro6767 btw...love the flannels! #
  • 23:48 This actually sounds like fun! Too bad i'm not in area. @LostZombies Breathers Zombie Pub Crawl & Book Signing. Deets: bit.ly/12v8Di #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: