Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:56 my car won't start! #
  • 01:33 NIN/JA experience...FREAKIN AWESOME! I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW KICK ASS THIS SHOW WAS! #
  • 01:36 1st, on the way over...I almost killed us. dang, but my chest hurt from bracing, not 2 mention my almost cardiac arrest due 2 near accident! #
  • 01:37 Arrived way too damn early...so sat in car for a while with air on, charged my cell, listened to tunes...chatted w/nephew. #
  • 01:38 Bought a very cool NIN bag, shirt for nephew...waited to get one for me. Idiot. #
  • 01:39 I loved the venue...compared to Glen Helen...it was awesome! Of course, I had rockin seats so that helped! #
  • 01:39 I got plenty of video of SSSC & NIN...dumb ass. I didn't have enough juice for Jane's! *headdesk* #
  • 01:40 Will post pics & vids tomorrow. btw...due to earlier idiocy...my battery died on my car. #
  • 01:42 Can I just say that NIN, JA, & SSSC FANS ARE THE COOLEST EVER! We had plenty stop 2 help, Guy w/pony tail & friends w/black car...THANK YOU! #
  • 01:45 btw...If you get the chance 2 see this show...DO IT! It's so worth the effort 2 go! So glad I did. I love NIN's music...but Jane's YOU ROCK! #
  • 01:48 oh, whoever @davenavarro6767 was mackin on in the pit...I'm green with envy. #
  • 01:52 Street Sweeper Socia Club...y'all RRRAAAWCCK! @streetsweep Looking forward to the album in June! #
  • 02:00 i am not young any more...i need some serious shut eye. night all! i'll continue my babbling @ bat tats, six packs...not booze, etc tomorrow #
  • 09:25 twitpic.com/5mnui - Jane's opener @davenavarro6767 #
  • 09:27 twitpic.com/5mo0v - the guys in front of me had to be @ least 6ft+ each. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? #
  • 09:29 twitpic.com/5mo73 - for the life of me i can not remember the of the song Jane's played here #
  • 09:36 twitpic.com/5moov - another shot of that visual...song about sex? hhhmmm #
  • 09:38 twitpic.com/5movc - Jane's closer @davenavarro6767 #
  • 09:43 crappy cell pix...having prob loading camera shots. pissed if can't access! have a shot of avery/farrell/navarro walking off stage together! #
  • 09:54 PSA @davenavarro6767 @trent_reznor: bit.ly/PpopS Help Eric De La Cruz get his heart transplant AND hang out at the show! #
  • 09:55 I'd be there if I could! @MFZAR @LostZombies: Zombie Walk tonight Santana Row here are details bit.ly/cyc9B ReTweet PLS #
  • 10:05 We were asked to join the Street Sweeper Social Club to help homeless, hunger, etc. Hope @streetsweep will give a heads up re: this. Thanks! #
  • 10:10 Amen. rt re:conference @hardlynormal .... I'd much rather hang w/ ppl loving God by helping homeless :) #
  • 10:14 #qotd @VeggieGrill "If beef is your idea of 'real food for real people' you'd better live real close to a real good hospital."N.Barnard, M.D #
  • 10:28 @weendizzle @991KGGI is awesome. I tend to listen to X103.9 more, but LOVE when KGGI plays Old School...Trinere, Debbie Deb, Freestyle, etc. #
  • 10:29 @jacs1 eeeeeeeee! I could KISS YOU!!! Can my WEEK get any better??? wooohoo! #
  • 10:33 @MaggieMae1969 guess what! I get to go to Commander's Palace w/y'all! I asked for a spot for @RavenousReadr too! woooohoooo! #
  • 12:46 @ScarletCorset I really don't like FB...but I don't use myspace either. Have accts for both. twitter fits my randomness best! lol #
  • 12:50 my right wrist & shoulder are bugging post trying-to-kill-us-almost-car-accident. aye...i can't take me anywhere. #
  • 12:52 Amen, sistahs! @ScarletCorset @ FantasyDreamer now...what were we talking about again? heheh #
  • 12:56 @limecello wha? don't like the gabillion questions on the same tweet? oh...is this #200031? oops my bad. *pokes you* jk. btw,How ya feeling? #
  • 12:58 @ScarletCorset lmao....I did the same thing! As a matter of fact...I don't remember requesting that app. hhhmmmpphfft....scammers. #
  • 13:04 Yet another reason to not get a tat! RT @Agent_M Ouch. Hayden Panettiere's tattoo artist misspelled her tattoo. bit.ly/ea584 ... #
  • 13:08 @limecello here ya go, baby girl. bit.ly/XWn6q #
  • 13:10 @ScarletCorset I KNOW!!! Think I did a faq search somewhere & ended up on a some board...some generous soul told me what to do. frustrating #
  • 13:11 @Pontchartrain aaawww...memories! That where I had my first dring in NOLA last October! good times! #
  • 13:14 @meljean lmao...if there's a remake of Cocoon, you will could audition for a roll! hmmm...maybe one of the ones that plays kick the can! heh #
  • 13:35 @BakeMeUpLA lol. It shouldn't...just make sure you check the spelling! heh I keep looking...but the permanance of the act hinders me. 0.0 #
  • 13:37 @MaggieMae1969 ugh...almost missed my exit... long story short to fast for a circular exit ramp...damn effing spiral exits. !$@^%#^%*&*^*(!! #
  • 13:40 @Isis_Nocturne we're fine. just idiocy. dayum effing spiral exits. Sometimes I really miss Wyoming...when I'm in SoCal traffic/on freeways #
  • 13:42 still can't load my camera pix/vids...i bet it's that whole lack of pc memory issue. *sigh* i hate deleting things. #
  • 13:47 @Isis_Nocturne IE, baby!! travel the 91 mostly. When I head in2 LA/SD area, I'm forever missing exits & having 2 backtrack...even Disneyland #
  • 13:50 Sweet! @DarkDel David J. Skal & I are speaking on a panel tonight in Pasadena @ how vampires have changed through the ages. & the gig pays! #
  • 13:53 @limecello wow! I love that avi!! #
  • 13:58 @davenavarro6767 wishing I could attend more shows! Not that I've been to many, but last night...best concert ever. @Ambersonian *jealous* #
  • 14:02 @Isis_Nocturne That sounds like a plan! Haven't been to Magic in ages...not that I need to go. If anything...see ya in August! ;p #
  • 14:07 I WANTZ!! A Christmas Carol=joy! @radioproducer1 Disney's new Christmas Carol on a cross country train tour! cbs2.com/national/Wa... #
  • 14:09 @limecello join me in some dvr or Blue Diablo, diet cherry dr. pepper, fritos & pace picante? #
  • 14:14 #vamptalk @DarkDel @Isis_Nocturne @ the Boston Court theater following the premiere of "Courting Vampires" tonight at 8:00 #
  • 14:16 RT @radioproducer1 Here's why I decided to start a Christmas music record label --> bit.ly/7nqWa 7 minutes ago from twhirl #
  • 14:17 @c2s nonono...we ARE just jealous of your 4day weekend....although mine is 6 days. heh. just had to. #
  • 14:20 @limecello rum??? 0.o so not a mixologist. My standard is Goose/vodka & cranberry. #
  • 14:21 @radioproducer1 it does look cool! HOW do we get tix/attendance to that? #
  • 14:24 LMAO @katiebabs saw this & my mind went to Miss Congeniality "@limecello test test..." ...go figure. #
  • 14:27 @limecello mmmNO...I think you lost your threads because @katiebabs scared you & @c2s w/teh jazz hands. #
  • 14:27 DVR!!! woot. @michaelurie TWO HOUR SEASON FINALE OF UGLY BETTY TONIGHT!!! #
  • 14:28 @c2s ^__^ #
  • 14:30 @radioproducer1 hhhmmm...is skeptical. I prolly have to show up @ the ass crack of dawn. So not happening. #
  • 14:33 Dudes...WHAT UP?!! GO VOTE @BittenbyBooks Where are all of the J.R. Ward and Sherrilyn Kenyon fans??????????? bittenbybooks.com/?p... #
  • 14:33 @BittenbyBooks hhhmmm...maybe I can vote again. #
  • 14:36 @BakeMeUpLA aaaaaaaah! SNICKERS!!! #
  • 16:00 bcuz @streetsweep's cool like that! @trent_reznor UPDATE! VIP NIN/JA offers now include watching Tom Morello's SSSC soundcheck/meet & greet! #
  • 16:10 RT @marjoriemliu @Marvel Dark Wolverine: Going Public bit.ly/Bnqiu Daniel Way & Marjorie Liu talk @ bringing Daken n2 his own series. #
  • 16:11 @Isis_Nocturne are you going to see him speak tonight after all? Take pix if you do! woot. #
  • 16:13 AAAAAAAAAAAHHH! X103.9 IS NOW ON TWITTER! #
  • 16:14 @X1039 lovin' the new Linkin Park song for Transformers sequel! #
  • 19:48 @Isis_Nocturne oh pooh. hope you feel better soon! #
  • 19:53 EEEEEEEE!!! I WON!!! no...not the terminator tix. something BETTER! Autograph set from Jeri Smith-Ready @BittenByBooks!!! *snoopy dance* #
  • 21:00 @BakeMeUpLA Nah...haven't seen Terminator yet. lazy day. Tomorrow Pechanga. Sat is my nephew's bday party. maybe on Sunday. #
  • 21:00 @FantasyDreamer ^5 #
  • 21:03 Charging the stupid weakass effin camera battery so I can review footage of NIN/JA after I clean up the kitchen. #
  • 21:04 I still can't believe I didn't get any clips of @davenavarro6767 jammin. *weeps* #
  • 21:38 @RavenousReadr watching Ugly Betty. how are you? btw,signed us up for Commander's Palace pre-con lunch. Suppose to be good. ask @MaggieMae69 #
  • 21:40 RT @JohnnyCupcakes 10,000+ followers! Thx for having an interest in my hobby/brand/life/etc.. Who knew that getting stuffed into lockers.... #
  • 21:45 @davesjessica lmao! MANHATTAN!!! #
  • 21:47 Speling be... @davesjessica If you get far enough you might just see a familiar face...bit.ly/10pilf #
  • 21:51 just realized I blazed by 3000 tweets with no celebration! hhmphf #
  • 23:03 so far visuals are pretty good but the sound on my camera majorly sucks. If I'd known that...I'd have saved more battery for DaveN. shots! #
  • 23:46 @FantasyDreamer is that based off the YA books? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: