Monday, May 18, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:05 Must blip this w/NIN playlist! Y'know...how do I rock out to this on Wed when my nephew's standing next to me? ... ♫ blip.fm/~6il63 #
  • 00:14 #3hotwords NINE INCH NAILS ...that is all. @nineinchnails @trent_reznor @Ambersonian ;p #
  • 00:16 @foodeater oh, hot damn. i need me some of that! #
  • 00:18 @foodeater i still need to order the teese! keep forgetting...it's hard w/shipping restrictions! #
  • 00:18 ok...i NEED to go to work tomorrow. darn this sinus crap. will try to sleep again. bah. #
  • 14:13 working thru the sinus pain...but i'm so far behind i can see my ass. #
  • 20:59 @BittenbyBooks I don't believe it is apart of a series. The only ones I know he does are Odd Thomas & Frankenstein..new one out soon. #
  • 20:59 @LdyDisney I know...I so dropped the ball on this! #
  • 21:00 @ACRead I have one of the medi*whatever* bottles. I just haven't gotten use to it. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: