Friday, May 15, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 10:50 @ericavery Love that y'all are doing this! Wonderful for the fans...even if it's rather painful for you! Hope I catch this on time next wk!! #
  • 10:56 @Agent_M Keep missing your tweets due to the new #fixreplies! I don't think I like it much. Looks like a beautiful day in NYC! #
  • 10:59 stupid sinisitis...missed Dark Matter last night. How'd it go last night @Ambersonian @Todd_Newman @davesjessica @davenavarro6767? #
  • 11:00 sinusitis...yes, I've been spelling for quite some time now. *eyeroll* #
  • 11:04 Saw lil bit of @drdrew on Good Day LA...good child prescription drug abuse awareness talk www.nasn.org/ Smart Moves, Smart Choices! #
  • 11:06 @HelloVeggie ok...that description just put nast loogey on the brain. I will not be using that product. nope. not happening. #
  • 11:08 Cool photo @NASA Image of the Day: Transiting the Sun: In this tightly cropped image, the NASA space shuttle Atl.. tinyurl.com/oudkyo #
  • 11:12 We so need a branch here in the IE! @quarrygirl @PurgatoryPizza you are gonna own all the vegans in los angeles. OWN i tell you, OWN. #
  • 11:15 you threw me for a loop...heh. duh. Nevah said I was the brightest crayon in the box. @quarrygirl @PurgatoryPizza manwich is vegan! wooo #
  • 11:18 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...group hug. ((( @limecello @cranberrytarts ))) #
  • 11:19 @limecello was so excited this am...got my first $5 #swagbucks on the search today. It's like winning the lotto. Sorta. #
  • 11:21 See, I just can't wrap my head...or tongue...@ that. eeew @ev Discussing with @biz the fact that more people should eat bugs instead of cows #
  • 11:25 RT @MetroWizeLA Win a 4-day pass to BONNAROO! NIN, Phish, The BOSS, Paul Oakenfold and MGMT for FREE? Contest ends 6/1: ow.ly/6t5w #
  • 11:28 Awesome giveaways @BittenbyBooks Freaky Friday Contest & Interview w/Dexter & Antoine: – in the Fur...author: Hi.. tinyurl.com/qzdlld #
  • 11:32 Like that one too...reminds me of Death comin for ya. just sayin. @MaggieMae1969 Nebula pix from Hubble hubblesite.org/galle... #
  • 11:36 FUBAR'd & yet you make me laugh, @demonbaby @Creepytam "Build a gun workshops" appearing in malls across America. twitpic.com/589l6 #
  • 12:07 Cool Furry Interview w/Dexter, vampire dog & HRH Antoine @BittenbyBooks bittenbybooks.com/?p=7302 Please stop by 4 the fun & Retweet! #
  • 12:10 @MaggieMae1969 oh, girl. it's same pic U showed me! Sorry @ that. hubblesite.org/gallery/album/nebula/pr2003013a/ See it behind red? #
  • 12:10 @HelloVeggie eck. I think I'll stick to the cranberry AZO pills. #
  • 12:11 @Ambersonian hhhmmm...I need to check my tix. Need to find my verification email & get it printed before wed. #
  • 12:15 oooooo...Cool news from @YasmineGalenorn new blog: yasmine-galenorn.blo... Demon Mistress Excerpt, Upcoming Contests, etc. #
  • 12:16 @YasmineGalenorn I feel your pain. I'm recovering from allergy rx this week + sinusitis....even my teeth hurt. I bet they hate me at work. #
  • 12:17 @tmorello will definitely be there early when Irvine show is up. Want to make it thru the lines! #
  • 12:26 Create your drink... @FantasyDreamer RT @moirarogersbree: Free Last Call books up for grabs: bit.ly/JLVtF ->Hurry! #
  • 12:30 Nice link to see results! @collective_soul we're #75 for Follow Friday today! topfollowfriday.com/ Help us with a #followfriday love! #
  • 12:44 @BittenbyBooks heh...tickles me that you used that! ^__^ I can take a break now. need to feed HRH the chihuahua. hope Dexter has good advice #
  • 12:51 #followfriday @Nasa @collectivesoul @Yasmine_Galenorn @dianarowland @PurgatoryPizza @BakeMeUpLA @MFZAR @BittenByBooks @ACRead @Isis_Nocturne #
  • 12:54 for my partners in our imaginary virtual bakery w/some vegan treats for me! #followfriday @c2s @weendizzle @Limecello @cranberrytarts #
  • 12:56 RT @jenthegingerkid "The kiss itself is immortal. It travels from lip to lip, century to century, from age to age." - Guy de Maupassant #
  • 12:59 Niiiice plug! lol @JackieKessler I'm 505 followers away from picking 10 people to get free copies. Do de do de do... #followfriday #
  • 13:03 I heard the Uni caved... @andersoncooper Obama and Notre Dame: To Speak and Not to Listen tinyurl.com/qvjgyj #
  • 13:07 I so missed this! aaaaaaaah! @Ambersonian RT @trent_reznor Write to @davenavarro6767 and tell him what you find the MOST sexy about him. #
  • 13:35 Cool concept to help homeless thru social media. RT @BJMendelson Please RT Help America's Homeless, Join The 750 bit.ly/m84TB #
  • 13:37 I should say SBI 750 is to help bring AWARENESS to America's homeless. I believe that any profits should go TO the homeless. just. sayin. #
  • 13:39 @BakeMeUpLA why, you're welcome! btw...I forgot to ask...what are the proceeds from the bake sale going to? #
  • 13:42 @BakeMeUpLA duh...I remember. Will tweet it. #
  • 13:48 Proceeds from @BakeMeUpLA bakesales go to www.earthlings.com/ & www.animalacres.org/ #
  • 13:50 @hemeon don't you know that chihuahuas are awesome. sheesh, dad! heh...i take it the 4yr old watches it over...and over...and over. ^__^ #
  • 13:51 @LorelieBrown heh...mine gets upset if I look at them wrong, let alone touch them. #
  • 13:54 0.o is this a good thing? lol @BakeMeUpLA @dd03 Thanks babe! You rock ass! #
  • 13:55 "my GiveAShit chip is broken." @jenthegingerkid bwwwahhhahahaha!!! #
  • 13:56 #followfriday @SwagBucks we have "snazzy new referral links"? I missed this! #
  • 13:58 @LorelieBrown lol well at least the pedicurist takes her job seriously. Let's hope she's just as picky about cleaning the equipment. 0.0 #
  • 14:50 @LorelieBrown yay! don't you like it when your pedi/manicurist is anal? #
  • 14:50 @BakeMeUpLA lmao! yes, depends on how I take is indeed the question! *snickers* #
  • 15:22 *headdesk* I'm nnnneeevaaah gonna win those Terminator tix! Ok...that made my teeth hurt worse. #
  • 16:54 my family has been reminded why they call me random & crazy ...as i ran thru the house in search of cell again for the Terminator tix. heh #
  • 16:55 that just sounds nasty. RT @tmorello Hot as the devil's groin in AZ. Wool SSSC jackets? Of course. We can't be stopped. #
  • 16:59 My knee is reminding me I gotta watch that running-thru-the-house-looking-for-my-cell routine. pppfffft. Terminator Tix...you shall be mine. #
  • 17:03 Retraction: misunderstanding re: SBI 750. For the record, profits are going to the homeless cause. RT @BJMendelson bit.ly/m84TB #
  • 17:06 We shall have remember to implant the addy in the virus. RT @LostZombies outbidded re: townhouse. I hope the winner gets eaten by zombies :) #
  • 18:39 #zombietalk I love Dragula! @JackieKessler @jsmithready Q: Rob Zombie - any connection to White Zombie? #
  • 18:40 #zombietalk aaaaaaww sssnap! @YasmineGalenorn knows!!! A: He used to be part of White Zombie. :) #
  • 18:53 @cranberrytarts uuummm...i think we've all been slackin. #
  • 18:53 @limecello uuuuuh...i thought You were a workerbee? 0.o #
  • 19:09 For the "bakery": simple...even I could this! tinyurl.com/veganPBcookie by @bittersweet__ @limecello @cranberrytarts @c2s @katiebabs #
  • 19:11 @limecello oh alright. I just hope I still have a job come next week...been out sick all week. dumb sinuses. #
  • 19:12 crap...@weendizzle the cookies were for you too...sorry! #
  • 19:14 #qotd @AdelardGasana RT @bish0p: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ~ Mahatma Gandhi #quote #
  • 19:21 @katiebabs oh my yes!!! hhhhuuuuuzaah! I like that there was more focus on the couple again. #
  • 19:21 @YasmineGalenorn i'm very excited @ going 2 NIN/JA concert next wk. Hopefully I will not make a spaz of myself w/my lack of music knowledge. #
  • 19:24 @c2s same here. too hot. have the air conditioning on. I'm a pansy when it comes to the heat. #
  • 19:25 @katiebabs Penthouse scene! whoa. I so need me some of that. #
  • 19:28 hey @limecello did I tell you congrats yet on your degree? if not...CONGRAT-U-EFFEN-LATIONS!!! 0__0 #
  • 19:40 @katiebabs oooh...I know re: cooking for me. I loved the pizza scene. was fun. #
  • 19:44 @katiebabs heh...yes. I love that chappy #
  • 19:55 my pedicurist is gonna kill me. just ruined her work reaching for the cell to call for those dayum tix. 0.0 #
  • 19:56 For Into The Presence & @timalexander: congrats on tour completion. Safe trip to your homes! ♫ blip.fm/~6dn80 #
  • 19:58 MINIONS!! @jacs1 K-Con info: 1st place it will be up at 12pm est is here: vampirechick.com/ then the bbs, myspace, FB & yahoo groups #
  • 20:01 y'all are crazy...it's why I watch. @KourtneyKardash @khloekardashian @kimkardashian congrats to your brother on his graduation! #
  • 20:03 @katiebabs i was misty...squeezed my heart. I did cry when he sang to Nallah. yup...was messy. #
  • 20:06 @katiebabs yeah me too. Sounds like they'er more mind over matter than the physicality of the Brothers. #
  • 20:11 A serenade of haunting voices|Calling me away|To feast upon the night|The source of my felicity|Dark maiden tak... ♫ blip.fm/~6dofv #
  • 20:13 @katiebabs hhhmmm...that's right. wasn't due to his sympath side pushing the mind's limits? w/Ehlena his vampire side overrode the sympath #
  • 20:14 @katiebabs i think that's why she was safe. want to continue discussion but i'm fetching food for family. #
  • 20:15 @katiebabs perhaps a cop out, but she was his mate. remember, he bonded & got hard even tho the dopamine was working in that scene we like? #
  • 20:20 @katiebabs yes...but he did not bond & he did not get hard in that scene w/Marissa. ok...bbl must run out. #
  • 22:28 Is this in honor of Terminator Salvation? Pic available? @JohnnyCupcakes Brand new Johnny Connor-Cakes shirt, avail now! In-stores only tho. #
  • 22:30 @caitkitt aaaah! I've been trying to win tix this week from x103.9. so far...big loooooser! #
  • 22:32 @katiebabs yes...mated, not bonded. they are different things. So I can see where she got the out from. #
  • 22:32 @katiebabs thank goodness you're going to RWA...grill the WARDen but good! #
  • 22:36 Can't wait! @tmorello It is near impossible to make a musical moment in a 15,000 seat venue "haunting" but NIN "Hurt" is that and more.... #
  • 22:41 Good song... @FantasyDreamerShinedown | Second chance: bit.ly/Y0oxX #
  • 22:56 @davenavarro6767 @nineinchnails I'm sure 2 make a complete butt of myself @ the show next week, but so excited 2 go, that I just don't mind! #
  • 23:03 your awake! @BittenbyBooks Plz Rt: 1 Hour left! Get Your Freak On Friday! Bloody Birthday Bash Contest Day 15 tinyurl.com/q8h92z #
  • 23:14 @BakeMeUpLA uuuhhooh! That is just...wrong. Thank goodness no one here drinks my soy milk. I'd hurt someone. #
  • 23:17 @YasmineGalenorn have you seen this product yet? @GoDairyFree Earth Balance Soy-Free Natural Buttery Spread tinyurl.com/oqnmqn #
  • 23:28 Demented, but speaks to me. should I worried? Devon, no longer living|Who had been rendered unwhole as a little... ♫ blip.fm/~6e0gt #
  • 23:32 I must be feeling better...I've been on twitter an awful lot today. #
  • 23:42 @LAtino963 looking for the playlist on the site, but...can't find it! Do yo know where I can find it? #
  • 23:43 @BakeMeUpLA aaahh! I love Cupcakes Take the Cake! #
  • 23:47 @cupcakeblog *wants to weep* I didn't know U were here! My Randomness is better suited here than the blogging world. I am a happy girl.*joy* #
  • 23:50 @BakeMeUpLA I don't think I'll be @ World Fest tomorrow, but hoping to make it to the bake sale in June! Still recovering & much work to do! #
  • 23:53 RT @BakeMeUpLA Sugar free cupcakes even chocolate peanut butter ones tinyurl.com/o23tpt from @OrganicCupcakes via @cupcakeblog #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: