Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 23:56 @BakeMeUpLA 2 days? very cool! More of a chance for me to attend! #
  • 23:57 @RavenousReadr *shakes you* WAKE UP! look who's here! @cupcakeblog ...Cupcakes Take the Cake!!! *snoopy dancing* #
  • 00:05 does #followfriday only work on friday? or does that result page continue to work? Just wondering. #
  • 00:15 @hemeon not if it's incriminating & the wife may leave you for good if she sees it. just sayin. #
  • 00:31 Curious re:who is @Yasmine_Galenorn's Numan: I want 2 feel your innocence|I want 2 hear you beg for 'Him'|I wan... ♫ blip.fm/~6e2rs #
  • 00:35 @hemeon don't forget being on time for school. Yeah. That's an important one. Hair? 0.o Do you know any of the other mommies? #
  • 00:37 @foodeater even that green healthiness looks good. now i'm hungry. thanks. I better go to bed. o.o #
  • 01:04 There's mending for my soul|An ending to this fear|Forgiveness for a man who was stronger|I was just a little g... ♫ blip.fm/~6e3vc #
  • 01:11 The original is beautiful & reminds me of Ward's Z & Nallah of the BDB: Castles they might crumble|Dreams may n... ♫ blip.fm/~6e42x #
  • 01:14 Guess it's a Plumb night: But in the end, what leaves you broken| In the end, makes you better, yeah ♫ blip.fm/~6e46f #
  • 01:29 accidently found one of my fave christmas songs. wha? don't you listen to xmas music yr round too? 0.o ♫ blip.fm/~6e4kg #
  • 01:44 @foodeater Thank you! I faved it so I can find this again! #
  • 01:59 tylenol sinus is not working. maybe a compress. I'd ask someone to knock me out, but I know it'll just hurt worse when wake again. *sigh* #
  • 02:32 Leave U w/this bcuz...I can. ~You suck so passionately|You're a parasitic, psycho, filthy creature|finger-bangi... ♫ blip.fm/~6e6dk #
  • 10:29 HOLY CRAP! I FORGOT ABOUT SIGNING UP FOR NOLA! AAAAAAAAH #
  • 10:42 @MaggieMae1969 aaaaaaaaah! it's not letting me do anything. something about cookies etc....I WANTZ MY COOKIES!!! *headdesk* #
  • 10:49 @MaggieMae1969 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh....bloody Norton 360!! #
  • 11:15 freaking blasted bloody Norton360. I hate you right now. #
  • 11:16 @cicicross smarty. heh. I had to reach, I zigged. She zagged. It wasn't pretty. #
  • 11:27 @MaggieMae1969 omg...i think i got one! holy crap!! #
  • 11:29 Holy crap! they didn't sell out! omg...I just spent $209...on a trip I might not be able to make! *facepalm* #
  • 11:31 ooooops. I was suppose to buy Disney Halloween tix today too. uuuuhhhmmm. yeah. maybe they'll forget? 0,o #
  • 11:47 @MaggieMae1969 I just wasted 1 weeks worth of paid leave on being SICK! GAH. It depends on $$$ & paid leave...but living like i'm goin, baby #
  • 11:58 @RavenousReadr DD!!! GO...SIGN UP FOR KCON IN NOLA! hurrry! ^__^ #
  • 12:21 @jacs1 I'M IN! WWWOOOOHHOOO #
  • 12:27 NOLA HERE WE COME! reblip: Shout out to my fellow Minions, Sherri, Ash & the Dark-Hunter world! ♫ blip.fm/~6ezsk #
  • 12:47 @Ambersonian just confirmed I'm in section 3! Left side facing stage! wooohhoo! #
  • 14:23 RT @BJMendelson "@SarahKSilverman Follow @StopHunger FOR EACH FOLLOWER IN THE NEXT WEEK = $1 TO END HUNGER." #
  • 15:04 @RavenousReadr booootiful! love that Say It Again meme!!! btw...C is just getting home...was hoping she could go 2 NOLA too! Kcon now closed #
  • 15:33 What a smarmy guy. @Todd_Newman On my way to San Diego to check out some band that's supposed to be pretty decent #
  • 15:35 @BakeMeUpLA @quarrygirl @foodeater Are y'all enjoying World Fest?? #
  • 17:33 @Terlyn I can't believe it didn't sell out in 5 min again! perhaps it's the economy. I know I really have to budget from here on out! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: