Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 07:22 aaaaaaaaaaah! caller #5 AGAIN!!! THAT MAKES 10. I SHOULDA WON THE DAYUM TIX! boooooooo #
  • 07:27 @c2s heh. yup a bakery! @limecello @cranberrytarts started it up, but someone's dead wt. we could use the help, right @weendizzle? #
  • 07:29 @c2s @limecello @cranberrytarts @weendizzle Can we have a vegan branch? I'd like to enjoy some of the fruits of our labor...well your labor. #
  • 08:11 I had to find the passage back|To the place I was before|...We are programmed to receive.|You can checkout any ... ♫ blip.fm/~66w9y #
  • 08:20 I was waiting for my hearse|What came next was so much worse|It took a funeral to make me feel alive|Just open ... ♫ blip.fm/~66x42 #
  • 08:33 I prefer The Fray's version of Heartless ♫ blip.fm/~66y5w #
  • 20:34 @limecello hhhmmm...not seeing all of your tweets, last one was about some movie warnings. Will have to check on other tweets. #
  • 20:36 @weendizzle @limecello lol...I'm not vegan, but do have a milk allergy. It effectively makes me eat vegan sweet treats. #
  • 20:40 @ChristineA CCCCCCCCC! I missed you! *cries* Hope all is well w/you & yours! #
  • 20:47 Just joined a twibe. Visit twibes.com/romancereaders to join #
  • 20:50 so far the #fixreplies sucks major butt. That. Is. All. #twitterfail #
  • 21:02 couldn't find the darkhunter twibe for a minute there! Thought the #fixreplies got y'all too! via twibes.com/group/darkhunter #
  • 22:07 Lets live the life of a sinner| And we'll be living on the run| Right Here in the California sun ♫ blip.fm/~68qrl #
  • 22:11 You know a heart of gold| wont take you all the way| And in a world so cold| its hard to keep the faith| Im nev... ♫ blip.fm/~68r00 #
  • 22:17 Sick lyrics. But I like it! Oh god then U awoke| U started screaming through the duct tape|Don't ever think I'm... ♫ blip.fm/~68ra0 #
  • 22:20 I never really wanted you to see| The screwed up side of me that I keep| Locked inside of me so deep...I never ... ♫ blip.fm/~68rez #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: