Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 10:00 @ann_aguirre O.O I use to like that word. *now feels icky* #
  • 10:02 @katiebabs did you say L&O? Who is this? I must read it. btw, good as in...L&O with Jerry Orbach good? #
  • 10:05 @katiebabs oh, see I knew I liked you! USA & TNT are my frenz...they have many L&O reruns! #
  • 10:06 @katiebabs L&O: SVU! Oh, this just get's better! Is it a series? Will need to find books before june? #
  • 10:08 @limecello what! Ok...y'know if they make you turn in on time, are the prof's not required to grade by a certain time? Professional much? #
  • 10:15 @Isis_Nocturne we probably have at least seen each other. I tend to keep to myself. Since Kcon, boards, twitter...I think that's changed! #
  • 10:18 @limecello heh...so if they're lil bitches, are you the HBIC? ;p #
  • 10:19 @Larissa_Ione y'know being twitter & browsing blogs...I love that I get to see authors being fangirls of other authors. Very cool. #
  • 10:24 @katiebabs You would! *twisted* I have yet to watch the new season. How's Jeff Goldblum doing on the show? #
  • 10:26 @limecello ugh. What's with peeps who think things should just be handed to them w/out working for it? gah! pet peeve. #
  • 10:27 @Isis_Nocturne I remember a Simi & the one in white...heifer goddess. #
  • 10:32 I need sustanance & perhaps some PS from THE DVR! I LOVE IT! #
  • 10:34 @limecello uuuh...extra work? It's called doing your job. If you want more entries on your resume...go find more work. #
  • 10:36 @Isis_Nocturne I remember you! I wasn't there long last time, but I think I saw you in line. #
  • 10:38 @katiebabs hhhmmm...I don't think I have them on dvr yet! oooooooo....i must do that. #
  • 10:38 @limecello heh. I get fired right quick. #
  • 10:40 @Isis_Nocturne oh yes, Tracy was very nice. She signed a poster for me. let's see...not sure if I have a pic from that night. have to search #
  • 10:45 were you @ kcon? that's the only 1 i found. I won the Tabitha basket! bit.ly/126fuc #
  • 10:47 @katiebabs hey...Goran's on USA right now! sssssmexy! ewww. not Goran. that darn @ann_aguirre! heh #
  • 11:05 It's beautifully dreary & cloudy day here in SoCal... @davenavarro6767 would greatly appreciate it! I think I'll read Blue Diablo today. #
  • 21:34 There ain't nothing in this world for free...No there ain't no rest for the wicked| Until we close our eyes for... ♫ blip.fm/~6633j #
  • 21:38 You had all your life| To run and hide| Step up, step up| Let's do this ♫ blip.fm/~663cm #
  • 21:42 @limecello *sees lime a-goggle* I'll gladly bitch slap you...I'm mean Gibbs slap you. 0.o #
  • 21:49 Congrats to @bittersweet__ Show her some lurv! RT: I made the cover of Desserts Magazine! bit.ly/fWGhf #
  • 21:52 @Isis_Nocturne did you catch NCIS??? omg...it was good. #
  • 21:52 @limecello oh, hey...can i partner in that? not the work part. #
  • 21:55 my guilty pleasure song: The old me is dead and gone,| the new me will be alright ♫ blip.fm/~664bg #
  • 22:00 FINALLY ON BLIP! And I'll stand beside the ones who stood alone| How long will we have to sing until you finall... ♫ blip.fm/~664l0 #
  • 22:22 Another I've been hunting: I don't know where I'm going| But I know where I've been... ♫ blip.fm/~665qz #
  • 22:27 @cranberrytarts @limecello whoa...hold up. so what are y'all providing again? I think we're getting plugged, @weendizzle. s'all i'm sayin. #
  • 22:30 @MFZARMonday why can't I be the smart zombie? or is that an oxymoron? #
  • 22:39 @limecello lmao! perhaps we should cut the extra appendage? what say you @weendizzle? #
  • 22:41 @foodeater i could really go for some sort of "ice cream" right now too! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: