Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 09:21 oy! I thought I'd be TWITTERLESS this weekend. However, I've busted open my brother's pc.! ssshhh! #
  • 09:24 @authorsara aaaw! thanks for the fave! I missed follow friday due to work & leave out of town for my bro's! Hope you have a great weekend! #
  • 09:27 @writinghonor thanks for the #followfriday! Sorry I missed it! Right back atcha! btw...you're so dead on re: the Right/Left vs Right/Wrong! #
  • 09:31 A late #followfriday to you too, @tripbreaker! Gotta love it when someone hits your funny bone & sometimes listens to my blips! ^.~ #
  • 09:34 late #followfriday to you, @ACRead ! One of these days I'll catch it on an actual Friday! Love talking life & books with you! #
  • 09:36 ok...I'll be back later hopefully to tweet. Gotta check on the adopted Gma before she goes into a mental tailspin! Lord give me patience! #
  • 10:08 Don't forget 2 head over 2 @BittenbyBooks...even tho Rach's out! Final Hoorahhh! Bloody Birthday Bash - Days 27-31 tinyurl.com/pt27yk #
  • 10:20 Author Kat Richardson is giving away FIVE $20.00 Amazon.com Gift Cards + a magical puzzle @BittenbyBooks bittenbybooks.com/?p=7885 #
  • 10:23 Want an eReader? Win a Kindle 2 @BittenbyBooks There's 2 days left enter...ends 5.31.09!! bittenbybooks.com/?p=6834 #
  • 10:25 Wicked giveawy! 8 GB iPod Touch by @authorsara aka Sara Taney Humphreys via @BittenbyBooks bittenbybooks.com/?p=7829 #
  • 10:26 okies...there's my contest PSA's for the day! Unless I find more. #
  • 13:01 Please RT @authorsara Special Contest for U.S. Military Wives!!! Details on my site sarataneyhumphreys.com #
  • 13:19 heh...watching Gene Simmons trying to run an obstacle course! bwwwahahaha! #
  • 14:21 heheheheee...the adopted Gma was singing God Bless America along with Kiss' Gene Simmons & crew. kheh #
  • 18:46 Note top villian @Agent_M! RT @ChueyMartinez For all My Comic Book Geeks Like me! LOL..Check it! comics.ign.com/top-100-villains/ #
  • 18:47 @cranberrytarts methinks it's having troubles. just took me several tries for my last tweet. #
  • 22:42 aaaah! the adopted gma has gone to be! now, tv is mine...48 Hrs Mystery! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: