Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 02:13 @Isis_Nocturne ah...catch them ever so often. Just never pay attention as to when GH is on. I like to watch in marathons! lol #
  • 02:14 @katiebabs Yay, KB! Have lots of fun! If you get anywhere near Scotland, bring me back a kilt...with a hawt Scot in it! #
  • 02:19 @katiebabs dang. I thought you were just leaving. No kilt more me. *tears* #
  • 02:41 @ann_aguirre Thank you! That's what I've been trying to tell my family re: flu, vaccines, etc. sometimes the press pisses me off. For. Real. #
  • 02:45 *Heroes voice* Are YOU on the List? lol *jealous* @ann_aguirre @katiebabs Instead of giving ARCs to random ppl I am giving DB to fangirls... #
  • 02:53 Had to kill me a scary ass spider that was crawling down my wall behind my puter. 0.o Ran for spider killer, found ant spray. So used it. #
  • 02:55 I have a thing re: spiders. gah. Now I really can't sleep. #
  • 02:55 Once saw a movie where someone was sleeping/dreaming, witch had that person open there mouth & had a huge spider drop down it. *shudders* #
  • 02:57 aaannnd...SOMEONE *cough@ravenousreadrcough* told me @ spiders in Lover Avenged & read 1 scene already. Not sure I can make it thru. *green* #
  • 19:20 @Isis_Nocturne awesome! thanks for the heads up! #
  • 19:21 @MaggieMae1969 Lol French Quarter....good times! Good. Times. #
  • 19:29 Went to the mall for the smelly stuff store. I ALWAYS leave w/a headache when I leave & 2day my lips are feeling funny. Swears I'm allergic. #
  • 19:32 Finished Lover Avenged. I Liked it. As I said to someone else, best BDB book since Lover Awakened...which is still my fave of the series. #
  • 19:36 @katiebabs dear lord in heaven! I so want to talk to him on the phone too! >.< btw...do happen to bring a stuffed kilt? ^.~ #
  • 19:42 @Todd_Newman Please do not kill anyone until after DM. k? thx. #
  • 19:45 @arathisiewen Usually it's milk products for me in various forms of reaction. But the mall? Headache & tingly oddly feeling lips. Freaky. #
  • 19:50 @YasmineGalenorn So love Tony Mauro's work that he's done for you! His site is awesome. btw...Bone Magic cover fraggin Rocks! Love the tats! #
  • 19:50 @arathisiewen eeewww...what do you do for suntan lotion? #
  • 19:53 @moonwindt hey Moon! I liked it too! I don't think it's a complete return to the 1st 2-3 books but it seemed...more focused.?. #
  • 22:34 Was wondering if @davenavarro6767 was going to call in! lol Listening to @Todd_Newman & @davesjessica on Dark Matter bit.ly/JTfam #
  • 22:42 @Isis_Nocturne oh no! haven't been watching tv today so i had no idea we had a fire goin on in SoCal! #
  • 22:48 I'd love to go to this! @BittenbyBooks Book Signing and Costume Party for J.R. Ward: Revenge... tinyurl.com/cckon4 #
  • 23:07 @Isis_Nocturne ugh...totally missed it. will pay attention now! thanks. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: