Saturday, May 02, 2009

I Tweeted

  • 00:28 Heard this earlier & is now stuck in head... He say I know you, you know me| One thing I can tell you is you g... ♫ blip.fm/~5elpg #
  • 00:41 @Ambersonian we had an earthquake in SoCal? dang...I really was busy @ work today! Didn't even feel it! #
  • 10:52 @c2s really? Where would we get Free Comic books from? #
  • 10:53 @RavenousReadr bwwwahhhahahah...good luck! Hope you find the cell. Don't get many calls, but i'd still be lost w/out it! #
  • 11:08 @BittenbyBooks I WANT THE TOTE! It's booootiful! #
  • 11:12 RT @BittenbyBooks Come vote on WHO will win the 1000th review spot on our site! bittenbybooks.com/?p... Comment& maybe win some swag! #
  • 14:01 iron chef Kat Cora is here @ California Adventure today! #
  • 14:42 twitpic.com/4fmpc - Cat Cora #
  • 18:24 sitting on pavement in The Happiest Place on Earth waiting for parade...i ssssoooo love my gniece! #
  • 18:39 twitpic.com/4g99g - we're honorary citizens of disneyland! #
  • 19:30 my 5yr old gniece is singing "I love rock n roll" along w/the band here @ disney. heh. she's too cool for words! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: